2

The bell for lunch rang. You made your way to an empty table and pulled an apple from your bag. You began to eat it and you saw Yoongi standing with some other guys. He gave you a smile and turned back to his friends. You looked down at the ground. God, he's kinda hot now that you think about it. You are so lost in thought, you don't even notice the boy sitting beside you, eating fried chicken.

"Ah, hello..." He said.

You jumped out of your seat and fell on the ground and landed on some girl's foot.

"Sorry, sorry..." You said to her as you got up.

"Oh no, it's fine, don't say sorry.." She said to you with a smile and she turned away.

You give the guy who scared you a confused look.

"I never seen you here before.. Are you new?" He asked you.

"Yeah.. I'm [Y/N], who are you?" You ask him.

"I'm V. But just call me Tae." He answers.

"Oh, okay, Tae.." You say.

The girl you fell on came over to you guys.

"Hi Tae.." She said and then turned over to you.

"I don't think I've seen you around here before... My name is Lisa, what's yours?" She asked.

"I'm [Y/N].." You answer her.

Tae giggled a bit. She gave him a "what?" look.

"[Y/N]. I like that name. [Y/N], [Y/N], [Y/N]" He repeated.

Lisa elbowed him.

"Come on, let's walk around the school!" Lisa said.

So the three of you walked around. They told you where everything was, who all the teachers were, and where your next classes would be. These were your two new best friends and you aren't regretting any decision.

"So, [Y/N]..." Tae said mysteriously.

"Tae.." You say.

"Why do you have Yoongi's phone number written on your hand?" He asked.

"WHAT!?" Lisa yelled and took your hand. She looked at it and looked up at you.

"Oh my God- it's so obvious..." She started to say.

"What- what is?" You ask.

"Yoongi only writes his number on the palms of girls he finds cute." Lisa told you.

At that moment, you were shook.

"Me? Cute? What-" You stutter.

Tae rolled his eyes and grabbed your face.

"Yes you are so cute, Yoongi finds you cute, you should go talk to him.." Tae says, squishing your face.

You shake your head out of his hands.

"No Tae... I don't know where he is.." You said.

Lisa took your hand and started walking, Tae followed.

"Lisa where are we going?" You asked.

"I know where Yoongi would most likely be at this time of day.." She said, dragging you away.

She took you to the doors of the gymnasium. There were kids playing tennis, badminton, volleyball, soccer, wrestling, and basketball. She walked you over  to the basketball sections and sat you on the bleachers. You look over and see Yoongi playing basketball. Your heart almost stops. What has Lisa gotten you into- oh god.

"Yoongi will see you, and when he does, he'll most likely stop playing and go spend time with you. Tae and I will leave." Lisa said and walked away with Tae.

"Lisa!" You snap and she just winks and waves.

You watch him play until he finally sees you. You panic but stay there. You watch him nod at his teammates and they nod back, and he leaves them and walked up to you.

He sat beside you and looked at your face.

"Hey [Y/N]..." He said.