"Who's Elisa again?" Cara asked unsure, as she sat down on the chair near my dressing table.

"A friend of ours from rehab" Mark replied enthusiastically.

"Umm Cara I haven't been completely honest with you" I muttered taking a deep breath.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Last year after prom I didn't get into a car accident" I said looking up.

"But they said you were crying so much you couldn't see the road clearly" she said.

"Well I reached home safely though I wasn't safe at home, I locked myself in the bathroom" I broke sitting down next to Mark who put his arm around my shoulder to soothe me.

"I went to rehab because I attempted s-suicide" I stuttered as I looked at Cara who had tears in her eyes as she covered her mouth to muffle out the sobs.

"Rave" she whispered as she walked over to me and hugged me tight.

"So wait" she sniffled, "Mark you went because-"

"I also tried to hurt myself, yes. Raven is still more fragile about it though" he said.

"You two are the best, you know that right?" Cara asked hugging us again.

"You too" Mark and I spoke together as we chuckled.

"Am I interrupting something?" my mom poked her head into the room.

"No ma" I replied wiping away my tear.

"Good cause a very eager boy is waiting for you downstairs" she said walking out.

"Zack" Cara said giggling.

The three of us walked out of the room and downstairs to a very eager Zack walking up and down the corridor.

"Car! What are you doing here babe?" he greeted Cara as he pecked her cheek.

"Hanging out with my friends?" she laughed.

"Oh, anyways Rave there's something waiting outside for you" Zack said smiling proudly.

Curiously I walked outside the house only to see my car in all its former glory, like it was brand new. Zack really was the best at this job.

"This is amazing!" I said still in awe.

"Yea well, since there was extra cash I thought why not try accessorising a little. So I threw in a whole new opening roof, so you and your boyfriend can go star gazing and all that" he said smiling sheepishly.

"You're the best!" I said smiling brightly.

"Want to go for a test run?" I heard a voice call out from the other side of my fence. I looked around only to see Ryan standing there and smirking.

"Yea just let me grab my coat!" I chuckled as I ran back inside my house.

"Mom! I'm going out with Ryan!" I shouted.