Thanks mom -_-

[Gotta love it when you kinda need feedback and you get none BUT HEY ('-_-) you gotta keep going. Sooo, I'll give you peeps a new chapter XD] -WitchGirl0

Jax_Hanson
(

(Love you, Jaxxy))

((Logan POV))

Feeling his hard bulge press again, turned me on sooo much. I wanted him more than ever. I needed him badly.

I pulled on his shirt, wanting to take it off of him. He pulls away from the kiss and takes it off. "Better?" he smirks and I feel my cheeks heat up.

Blake chuckles and goes straight for my neck, nibbling it. I gasp and moan out, pulling him closer. "Let's undress you now" he whispers into my ear and I look away.

Blake chuckles, he makes me look at him and he looks into my eyes, smirking. I feel his hands go down my sides and stop on my pants. "Lets see, mind helping me, cutie?" he whispers into my ear and I had to listen. I lift up and he yanks off my pants quickly. I yelp out, blushing brightly and try to cover up.

"You shouldn't cover up, I'm just getting started" he growls in my ear, making me whimper. I want him so badly and he was driving me crazy.

"I love you so much, Logan" he caresses my cheek and I look at him, his eyes were soft. "I-i love you too, Blake" I say back and he smiles. He leans in and kisses me gently, lovingly. I melted into the kiss and kissed back, the best I can.

He leans in more and I felt his big bulge press into me. God, I wanted to feel and finally see how big he is. "Go on, take it out yourself, cutie" he puts my hands on his bulge with a smirk on his face and I couldn't help but rub it. He groans and pushes into my hands.

I had to find out and see this big cock he is hiding. I unzipped his pants and I let out a gasp. "It's so big" I say out loud and he chuckles.

I wrap my hand around his cock and it was big. I bit my lip, admiring it and blushing like an idiot. I lean in and lick over the head, tasting him. Blake groans and caresses my cheek.

I moan softly and lick it again, loving pleasuring him. I kiss the head and take the head in mouth, sucking on it gently.

"fuck, Logan" Blake moans and looks down at my blushing face. I slowly take more in my mouth still sucking on his big cock.

This is the first time I've ever given a blowjob and I love it. Giving my boyfriend pleasure and loving the feeling of my mouth being filled.

"I love your mouth, you're so good" he moans and begins to push more of his cock in my mouth. "I love you, Logan" he runs his fingers through my hair.

I let him feed me more of his cock. I gag hard when the head hits the back of my throat, tearing up. He stops and moans, holding still for me to get used to his length.

I bob my head gently and moan. I look at him and suck on his cock, blushing brightly. I try to take him again and gag from the head. I pull up and licks the head.

"Damn I love you, I need you so badly" I tell him and pant softly. He picks me up and puts me laying down fully on my bed. He gets in between my legs and smirks widely.

"I want you badly too, Logan" he leans down and gently kisses me. "I want to make love to you" he whispers in my ear and nod. "Okay~" I look into his eyes and helps me get out of my pants.

Right when he was about to take off my boxers, we both hear a car pull up in the driveway. Blake growl and goes to check who it is.

"Your mother is home" he groans and turns to face me. I pout and then I noticed that his cock is still rock hard. I fix my clothing and he begins to do the same.

I get in front of him and grab his hard bulge, making him groan. I blush softly and take his cock back out. He looks at me and back at the window, watching my Mom.

I stroke his cock in my hand and he lets out a moan. I lick my hand, drooling a bit and begin to stroke his cock faster. He groans louder and begins to fuck my hand. I kiss his neck and meet his thrusts with my hand.

"Fuck, Logan~" he moans out and reach down with my other hand. I grab his balls and massage them. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum, Logan" he warns me and thrusts harder.

I get on my knees and take him in my mouth, setting him over the edge. He grabs my head and thrusts his cock all the way down my throat. He groans loudly and releases his load down my throat.

"BLAKE LOGAN, I'M HOME" my mother yells for us downstairs. I pulls up and swallow his load, panting softly. "Damn~" Blake say and helps me up. He tucks his cock away and kisses me deeply and passionately.

"Blake, Log-" my mother opens my door and walks in on us kissing. I look at her eyes wide with my face bright red. "M-mom!" I yell at her, embarrassed and Blake laughs, my mother joining in.

(( Love you, Jaxxy))