Walking

*Logan picture* <Logan's P.O.V.>

I woke up just before my alarm. "Wake up my boy" the alarm went off. I hit the snooze and got up. I put on my spaced out shirt and some skinny jeans. I heard scratching at my door. I opened my door and it was my dog. I have a chow puppy named Alex. He jumped on my bed and curled up. "Please don't mess my bed too much okay" I told him. He nodded at least I think he did. I went to the kitchen and a note was on the table. 'Logan sorry I forgot to tell you I had to go on a business trip I'll be back in 3 weeks take care of yourself -MOM No school for me then. I don't have to deal with those bullies, calling me a faggot. I put on my black hoodie and went outside. It was still a little dark. I walked around the corner and I heard something in the bushes. "Hello" I said quietly. I heard it groan in pain. "Are you okay?" I got on my knees. "Help me out of here" it said. I saw a hand come out of the bushes. I grabbed it I pulled on it. It was a dude in short sleeved shirt and those pants that go up to your knees . I slowly pulled him out and he was beaten up. "Oh my gosh are you okay?" I said. He tried to sit up, but he fell back down. I quickly picked him up. "Where are you taking me?" He had his eyes closed. "My house, you are really beat up" I start to walk back to the house. "What is your name?" he said. "Oh um my name is Logan and what is yours?" I asked. It felt like my heart was, about to beat out of my chest. He put his head up to my heart "Blake" he said. He fell asleep in my arms. He started to get heavy. I opened the door and put him on the couch softly. I went and closed the door. I walked over to him. I brushed his hair out of his face. "Man, you are hot" I whispered. "Thanks" he said and smiled. "Shoot" my face turned red. "You are cute" he tried to get up, but he fell back down again. "You are really beat up" I said. "Ugh I'm really hungry" he said in a husky voice. "What do you want? I'll make you something" I said. "Come here Logan" he put out his arms. I closer to his face. He wrapped his arms around my neck. "Are we alone?" He breathed on my neck. "Y-yes" he kissed my neck. He sent shivers down my spine. "Good now don't scream okay" he said. My heart was pounding like there was no tomorrow. He bit into my neck and started drinking my blood. Wait a second is he a vampire?! I bit my bottom lip trying not to scream from the pain. He stopped and licked my neck. "Thank you for not screaming" he sat up. My mouth was hanging open. "That was good. I'm sorry did I hurt you?" He said. "J-just a little" I rubbed my neck. I checked and it was not bleeding. "I'm really sorry to just bite you like that" he open his eyes and they were purple. "Are you a vampire?" I sat next to him. "Yeah are you afraid of me now?" he looked into my eyes. "N-no" I looked down at my feet. I looked at his arm and all the bruises were gone. "The reason they are gone is because I couldn't heal before, I needed blood for energy" he smiled. His fangs were out and his eyes changed to brown. Then his fangs turned to normal teeth. "Got it" I nodded. "Why do I smell a dog?" He smelled the air. "That's my dog ALEX!" I called him. Alex came running down the hall. He stopped and looked at Blake then me. "New friend Alex. Put out your hand" I smiled. Blake put his hand out. Alex sniffed him and jumped on the couch. He sniffed Blake's face. Then he licked his face and left to eat. "He said 'You're okay'" I giggled. "Good or I would have had him for dinner" he laughed. Man, he has one sexiest laugh. "Don't say that he is my best friend" I pushed on Blake's shoulder. "Then maybe I should have you for dinner" he licked his lips and showed one of his fangs. "No way how about some garlic?" I giggled. "What's next a stake through the heart" he laughed. "Maybe" I giggled. He pinned me on the couch and sat on my stomach. "Then I'll eat you before you have a chase to kill me". "You wouldn't" I glared at him. "Try me" he leaned in and licked my neck. I pushed him off of me and pinned him. "The table have be turned now" I smiled. "Oh really wanna bet?" His eyes turned purple. He smiled showing both of his fangs. "Let go of my hands" he looked into my eyes. I let go of his hands without thinking "huh?" "Off of me" he said nicely. I got off of him. "How did?" I glared at him. "Sweet power right?" He smiled evilly. "Not cool" I pouted. "I'm thirsty can I some more?" He stretched out on the couch. "No way Dracula" I ran to my room and jumped into my bed. "I didn't know you want to take this to bed" I heard him laugh. I felt him get into my bed. "No way" I got up, but he pulled me back in. "Come on babe," he said. "I'm not your babe" I tried, but couldn't get out of his grip. "Would you like to be?" He kissed my neck. "I don't think so," I turned around to face him. His eyes were still purple. "Why not?" He smiled showing his fangs. I pushed against his chest. "Is it because I'm a dude?" he asked. "No I just don't date vampires," I said. "So, you like guys?" He smiled big and looked into my eyes. I nodded slowly. "Great, I least I can do that" his fangs turned normal and his eyes turned brown. "I'm tired" he wrapped his arms around me. "Well, I'm not your teddy bear" I pushed against his chest. "Come on, you smell nice" he smelled me. "You smell like lemons, I love it" he kissed my neck. "Okay that's it, off my bed" I pushed him and he fell off. "Ugh I'm still weak," he said. "I'm not giving you my blood," I said. "Is there anywhere I can sleep in the dark?" He curled up and rubbed his head. "We have a guest bedroom" I got up. "Carry me please I'm really weak" he put his arms up. I picked him up and walked down the hall. "Hey Logan," he said. "What do you want?" We were almost there. "Come here I need to tell you something" his eye were purple. We were right at the bed. I leaned in and he grabbed my neck. "HUNGRY!" I tossed him on the bed before he could bite me. "You can have any of my blood" I said. "Not cool" he glared at me. "You were going to bite me" I said. "I'm really hungry" his eyes turned brown. He tries to sits up, but he falls back down again. "I'll help if you just don't bite me" I said. "Fine" he rolled on his back. I went over to the other side of the bed. I picked him up and saw a bruise  on his leg. "I know I just need some blood to heal that" he said. I bit my lip. He's hurt, but I don't want to give him my blood. I put him back down and tucked him in. I put a pillow under his head. "There you go" I started to walk away. When he grabbed my arm and pulled me on the bed. Before I knew it I was under the covers and he was cuddling me. "Let go Blake" he rested his head on my chest. "Just until I fall asleep" he looked up at me. His eyes were still brown. "Fine, but no fun business," I said. "I never thanked you did I?" he asked. He got up and kissed me. My eyes went wide. He pulled away and fell asleep. I tired to get up, but he wouldn't let go. Great, sharing a bed with a vampire.