The Plan

Alex (The dog) pic above

Logan's pov

"Um, well" he scratched he neck. "Continue" I said and sat down on my bed. "Well, you have to taste my blood to transform into me" he started to float up. "Just a taste" I laid down. "yeah just a little or you might turn" he floated down. "Um...okay" I sat up. "Just two drops that will give you the power to transform okay," he said. "Okay," my heart started to race. He bit his wrist and it started to bleed. "Hurry just two drops" he said. I opened my mouth and got two drops in. It really taste weird and bitter. He quickly licked his wrist and it stopped bleeding. "Good, now just think about transforming into me and it will happen" he said. "Okay, I'll try" I closed my eyes. I want to look like Blake. "Whoa, you did it," he said. I opened my eyes and i saw me. I just remembered that's Blake 'cause he is smiling like there is no tomorrow. "I look hot" he circled me. He walked in front of me. "Okay act like me," he said. "Babe you are so hot" I kissed his neck. "I could just eat you" I licked his neck. "No, stop it Blake" he pushed on my chest. "Please Logan I'm hungry" I leaned in closer. "I said No" he punched me in the gut not too hard. "Hey" I quickly pinned him on the bed. "BLAKE GOT OFF ME" he yelled. I laughed at that "why Logan don't you like me?" I asked. "NO GET OFF ME!" he started to struggle under me. Next thing a knew it Alex what at the door. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" he yelled. I have to stay in character no matter what. "HE'S MINE" I yelled back and kissed Blake. His face went red and he try to get away. I pulled away trying my best to keep it cool. "You're dead meat" Alex said. Next thing that happen really hurt. He tackled me and started to punch me in the head. I started to fight back by kicking and scratch at him. "GET OFF HIM ALEX STOP IT!" Blake yelled. 

                   "Hold it" Alex pinned me and looked me in the eye. I glared at him and began to struggle. "Stop moving" he said in a very calm voice. I stopped moving right when he said that. He leaned in closer "kiss me" he whispered. I kissed him full on lips. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!! He pulled away and smiled "nice try Logan". "What do you mean" said Blake. "Not you Blake I know this is Logan" he looked at Blake then at me. "Look on the bright side Logan" he kissed me softly and pulled away. "You got to kiss me twice" he laughed and got up. Blake turned back himself and jumped on the bed. "And the blood just wore off," Blake said. I could fell the heat rising to my face. "He's so cute, you're off the hook Logan, but Blake" said Alex. "What do you want?" he replied.  "You still bit him and now I'm mad now you almost made me attack him" Alex turned to him. "Uh oh" Blake run to the bathroom and locked the door. "Key hole hmm" Alex looked at me "got the key?" he asked. "Y-yes" I went and grabbed it from one of my drawers. "Give" he put out his hand and I handed it to him. He kissed me and went to unlock the door. "COMING IN" he yelled and opened the door. He attacked Blake and grabbed him by the neck. He dragged him by the collar and tossed him on the bed. How did I get mixed in all this?? "Do you remember the spell I always used?" he asked Blake. Blake looked at me and his face went red. "Oh no" Blake quickly got up and turned into a dog. He looked just like my dog. 

                    Me and Alex were both confused. Blake jumped off the bed and ran to the next room. I quickly ran after him and when I got there all I saw was two of dogs laying there on the bed. I heard Alex right behind me. "You know how to tell the different between your dog and him?" Alex asked. "I think, so" I walked up to them and started rubbing their side. They both flip over to their back wanting me to rub their belly's. "Nope I can't tell" I sat down next to them and rub their bellies. "I've got an idea" Alex said and he grabbed me by the waist. "Um" I could feel my face redden. "You really are adorable" he kept kissing me on the neck. "Ahh" how can something so wrong feel so good. "Logan" Alex stopped and looked up at me. "Yes Alex" I looked down at him. "Can I have some" he licked my neck. "No Alex" I pushed on his shoulders. "Please I'm really hungry" he made puppy eyes. "I can't Alex" I looked at the dogs and one had it's head up. "There he is" Alex grabbed him by the collar and he changed back to Blake. "Sh** " he tried to get out of Alex's grip, but couldn't. "Really, Blake a dog" Alex laughed. "It was the best I could do on my feet" he said and giggled. "Bad choice Blake" then there was a galaxy type of ball thing in Alex's hand. "NO PLEASE ALEX" Blake yelled. "You have to learn your lesson" Alex threw the ball and there was a flash.

                       I quickly ducked under the bed with my dog Alex. Alex started whining and licked me. "Logan where did you just go" I heard Blake say. I poked my bed out from under the bed. There was Blake on his knees right next to me. "Hi Logan" he smiled and pulled me out with Alex in my arms. "What just happen?" I asked and put down Alex. "I blocked his shot and he disappear" he smiled and grabbed me by the waist. "Poor Alex, but I'm glad you're alright," I said and smiled. "Don't worry about me Logan" he kissed my neck. Something about that kiss felt weird. "Blake" I looked into his eyes and they looked a little bit off. Something was off, but I don't know what.  Blake looked at me weird and said, "there's nothing wrong Logan". Okay now I know there was something wrong. He hasn't even flirted me or called me a name. His eyes flashed red "you're very smart Logan" he laughed.