Brothers

Jaden's P.O.V. 

(( Jaden is Alex's step brother and yes, Jaden is a neko. The picture above is Jaden.

Let's rewind the clock now to when Blake broke little Jaden's heart ))

             He takes me down the stairs and into the living room. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around him. He pulled away and whispered in my ear. "I'm hungry again," he says. Blake and me are in love. He gets hungry a lot and I let him drink my blood. I don't like the pain but, it's for him. "You can have some" I said quietly. He leaned down and slowly sank his fangs into me. I winced at the pain and closed my eyes. I can hear him drink my blood. I feel myself getting weaker. He pulled away and lick my wound. He always heals my wound and makes sure it didn't make a mark. He pulled away and looked in my eyes. I smile weakly "I love you Blake,".  "I don't love you Jaden" he says back. My eyes went wide and I search his face. "W-what? S-stop joking Blake," I tell him. "I just wanted your blood not your love and this is not a joke Jaden," Blake says and chuckles. My ears flatten and tears start to fall my face. "hey Jaden where are you?" my brother calls from the top of the stairs. He walks down and sees me. "Why are you crying?" he frowns and runs to me. "H-he never loved me h-hhe just broke my heart" I say. Blake stops chuckling and looks at my brother. "Good bye little Jaden" he says and runs out of here. "I'll get him for you and I will hurt him" Alex say to me.

                      "I loved him but, he just wanted my blood" I say and cry harder. "That's why you've been looking paler??" he asked me. "He was always hungry" I says back. He growls and he quickly hugs me. "I will get him for you" he says. "Alex make him bleed" I tell him and cry harder. I don't want him to keep my blood in him. I want it out of him. "I will and I promise I won't come back until I do" He says. "My brother" he kisses my forehead and ran out the door. I sit down on the floor and begin to cry. My love never loved back, he only wanted my b-blood. "I hate you, Blake" I cried and kept repeating that. Later that day the maids came and cheered me up. I will not forget my hatred for that boy!! They staff make all my favorite foods. My dad talked to me and told me that I will find someone. I don't think I will. About three months pass and my brother still hasn't came back. I haven't eaten in two days. I falls asleep and dream of my brother and me. I feel someone else in the bed. They pet my head.  I open my eyes and see it's my brother. "Hi Jaden" he says to me. I jumps up out of bed and hugs him tightly. "I'm so happy to see you" I says in his ear. I rubs my cheek against his and begins to purr. I takes off my beanie and my ears perk. "Meow" I closed me eyes and smiled big. "I'm so happy to see you again my little neko" he chuckled.  "Did you hurt him?" I asked with hope. My brother always helps me. "I hurt him but, he kind of hurt me" he says and gives out a sigh. "W-what do you mean?" I asked. D-did he fail me? "He scored another boy and I fell for the boy" he hugs me. "He got the boy you wanted?" I ask. "Yeah, he was so cute, want to see?" he smiled.

                                              He grabbed the see screen. His eyes changed color to red and his fangs come out. The screen comes on and a cute boy comes on the screen. "he is so cute" I say and look at the screen closely. He chuckles and the boy blushes. The screen goes out and he blinks. His fangs go in and his eyes go back to blue. "His name is Logan" he smiles. "I want him as my step brother" I say and giggle. Alex starts to think and then his face lights up. "Did you ever show Blake your cat form?" he asked. "No, I never had the energy to transform" I say and my ears twitched. I hear someone coming. The doors open and the maids come in with my food. Fish, sushi, rice, and shrimp. "Morning Jaden and sir Alex" they greeted us and brought the cart closer. My stomach growls loudly and I run to the cart. I grab a shrimp and eat it. My stomach stops growling and I smile big. I start eating more and more. "Jaden? Whoa, why are you eating so fast?" he asked. "He hasn't eaten in two days, sir" one of the maids said. "Jaden? Why did you do that?" he asked but, I kept eating. I finished eating all the sushi and my tummy was full. "I was waiting for you" I say and I look up at him. He gives me a soft smile and hugs me. "Do you think you want to meet Logan?" he asked with a big smile. Meet a cute boy how could I not accept?? "YEAH!!" I jumped up and down on the bed. "Haha, I could take you there to meet him" he says and I squeal. "WHEN!!! I WANT TO MEET HIM NOW!!!" I say with so much joy. "Lay down and slow down" he says. I did as he said and kept giggling. "Good, now I could take you now but, this boy freaks out a lot when he sees something non-human" he explains to me. "How about you transform into your cat form and I will deliver you there but, you have to be careful" he says. "I will not matter what, I will do what I can to meet him" I squeal with happiness and hug him. I'm gonna meet you Logan please be nice!!