Waking up

<Alex picture> (Logan p.o.v.)

Blake wasn't awaken by a knock on the door, he was still asleep. I got up trying not to wake him up. I opened the door and there was a dude. "Hi my name is Alex" he put out his hand. I shook his hand. "How may I help you?" I asked. "I thought I saw you carry my friend into your house" he said. "Do you mean Blake? Yeah he's here" I said. "May I ask who are you?" he said. "Um I'm Logan" I said. "And why were you taking him?" he glared and I thought I saw his eyes change colors. I must be seeing things. "He was badly hurt, so I wanted to fix him up" I said. "Oh, may I see how he's doing?" he leaned against the door. I looked him up and down. He's pretty cute. I nodded and moved aside. He smiled and walked in. I lead him to were Blake was. "There he is asleep in bed" I pointed at him. "Mind if I wake him up?" he asked. "Um sure" he walked up to him and pushed him out of bed. My eye went wide why did he just push him off the bed?! "WHO THE HELL?" Blake saw Alex and he went pale. "Hey buddy" Alex smiled. "How did you get in here?" he asked. "Um I let him in" I said. "Why did you, ugh Logan he's a vampire too" he said. Wait did he just say that Alex is a vampire. WHAT THE ****!!!! "You told him you were a vampire?" Alex asked. "Yeah, had to, I did bite him" he smirked. "He's really cute" Alex looked at me. I knew me face was red I could feel it. Alex was one inch taller then me. I was taller then Blake by two inches. "Why don't I take a bite out of him too" Alex started to walk over to me. "Don't you dare Alex," Blake growled. "Why not he looks delicious" he stopped two inches in front of my face. His eyes were red and he had his fangs out. "Why not go out with a real vampire?" he smirked. "I don't date vampires" I said and sat down on a red bean bag. "Why not?" he got on his knees in front of me. "I'm not telling you" I crossed my arms.

          "Are you taken or you just don't like us?" he said. "Ugh, you guys are so annoying" I said. I've never had guys fighting over me. This is so cool. "So you don't like us now you made me sad" he sat down with his head down. Great, I made him sad. "Stop faking it" Blake said. He lifted his head and he was smiling. "I almost fooled you didn't I?" he laughed. "Ugh" I got up and went to the kitchen. I'm get really hungry after my naps. "DON'T YOU DARE ALEX!" I heard Blake yell. I turned around and Alex was right in front of me. His eyes turned purple. "Um" I don't know what to do. He started to get closer. I backed up into the sink. He put his hands at my waist. Then he pulled me closer. "You are so cute I swear" he whispered. I pushed against his chest. He grabbed my hands gently and put my hands at his waist. I looked up and he had a devilish smile on. He leaned in and kissed me. I didn't know what to do. I kissed back and he pulled me in closer. Then he pulled away "how was that?" he asked. What should I say. Now two vampire boys are in love with me. That's great , but I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO? "You've never had two boys fighting over you, I'm surprise" he laughed. "Who do you like more now? Me or Blake?" he asked. "Why do you guys like me?" I asked. I'm stupid, fat, ugly, and a loser. I can't do anything right. "You are not stupid and you are beautiful" he smiled. HE'S LYING NO ONE WILL THINK GOOD ABOUT ME!!! "Stop saying that about yourself" he growled. See I make people mad at me that easy. "I'm not mad, I just don't like what you think about yourself"  he sighed. Wait, how does he keep answering to what I'm saying in my mind. 

         He scratch the back of his neck. "I have the power to read peoples mind," he said. Anger, sadness, and hurt filled me. I pushed him out of my way and went back to Blake. I found him bound to the bed. I quickly untied him and made sure he wasn't in pain. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah he was just too fast" he rubbed his head. I saw there was more bruises then when I left. I pulled down my sleeve and put it at his mouth. "Bite me," I said looking into his eyes. "I can't do that" he moved his mouth away from my wrist.He needs blood and needs it bad. I got on my knees. Hopefully this will get him mad enough to bite.  I slapped him across his face. "I SAID BITE ME!" I yelled. "Fine" he growled. He pulled me by the shoulders and bit into my neck. I held in a scream and let him drink. I started to feel dizzy. I could hear him drink my blood. He pulled away and licked where he bit. "Sorry," he said weakly, but still loud enough for me to hear. "It's okay you needed it" I said. I lifted his chin gently and made him look at me. His eyes turned back to normal. He started to blush and it was adorable! He looked away and got up. "Now that I'm all better want to see one of my powers?" he asked. "Sure" I wonder what his power is? He jumped up and floated in mid air. I started to clap. "Not over yet cutie" he did a flip and transformed into me. He floated down and looked down at me. The hair, my eyes, my clothes, and my skin. He looked just like me. "Wow, this is so cool" I said and got up.