Attention

(( Sorry people about the very late update. It's so hard to write with writers-block))

((Logan POV))

I watch as he drank and drank. I blushed as he picked me up out of the tree. "H-hi" I blushed and looked up at him. He chuckles and kisses me. "You are so cute, you know that" he whispers in my ear and I blush more. "Shush" I blush more and he chuckles.

 "No way, you are" he says and I kiss him to shut him up. He smirks and kisses me back. I hear a branch snap and Blake turns around. There was a girl with her phone, taking a picture. "Hey!" Blake growls

The girl jumps and runs away. Blake was about to use his power but, i covered his eyes. When ever Blake uses his powers, his eyes turn red. "Don't Blake" i whisper in his ear. "Fine" he pouts and turns around to face me. "I know, i shouldn't" he sighs and kisses my lips, making me blush.

The bell rings for class and pull away from Blake. "Time for class" I tell him and grab his hand. "Class? already?" he whines and I pull him into the hall ways. I giggle and he smiles. He wraps his arm around my waist and i blush a little. 

"I love it when you blush, makes hungry" he kisses my neck and blush more. "Blake, stop" I see that people are looking at us. "Most of them are jealous" he chuckles and hugs me tight. I kept blushing all the way to class.

I sit down in my normal seat and Blake makes the kid next to me move. I don't have any friends unless you count the teachers and staff here. "Don't worry," Blake smiles and hugs me. "We have each other, that's all I need" he whispers into my ear. 

I smile and kiss this time. "Thank you, Blake" I whisper in his ear and see that he was blushing. I chuckle and kiss right behind his ear. Blake blushed deeper and I couldn't help but, giggle. The bell rings and I take out my book and pencil. 

Blake holds my left hand the whole entire class time. Good thing was he was left handed and I am right handed. I put on my glasses when I needed them and when they started to fall, Blake pushed them up for me. I blushed every time he did. 

When class ended, Blake let out a loud sigh. "Ugh, that was soo boring" he whines and shake my head. "Why? it was history?" I get up and put my stuff away. "I lived through those days" he groans and I see people looking at him. 

"Careful what you say" I whisper in his ears and he chuckles. "Let them stare" he pulls me and I fall into his lap. "Epp!" I looked up and he was looking down me. "Hey babe" he chuckles and kisses my noes. Now, everyone was looking at us. 

He shakes his head and sits me up. "They are mostly looking at me" he whispers into my ear and I gave him a weird look. "Vampires give off a scent that lures humans closer" he keeps whispering in my ear. I nod my head and get off his lap. 

"We have to get to our next class" I pull on his arm and he lets out a groan. "What class is that??" he whines and stands up. I let go of his arm and grabbed my bag. "Cooking" I smiled and he rubbed his tummy. "Good, I am hungry" he smiled widely. 

I shake my head and chuckle. "We are learning cooking and We only cook little things" I explain. He chuckles and nods. "Okay Okay, Let's get to our next class" He kisses me and I blush brightly. He grabs my hand I lead him to our next class

____________________________________________________

Next class will be so much fun WAIT, WORD COUNT IS: 666