Death

((Logan Pov))

            "H-how am i threat?" I stutter out, my heart beginning to race faster. "You under his control and You think you are in love with him, you are too far in to break his control" Javier tells me and aims the gun again at Blake. I didn't know what he was talking about..... 'under his control' ?

I get in front of Blake and open my arms. "I love him, I know that..... I will take a bullet for him" I look at Blake and smile softly at him. "I love you too Logan...." Blake kisses me deeply and pulls me closer. I pull away from the kiss and blush softly. 

Javier throws a ball down and makes a huge bubble that creates a foggy doom around us. "I can't have an witnesses" he tells us and Blake growls. "I have done nothing wrong" Blake growls and shows off his red eyes. "You have forced feed off of a group of boys at this school and have taken control over this human's heart" Javier tells him and his eyes turn goldenish. 

"W-what are you Javier?" I ask him and he smiles. "That is a secret, Good bye Logan and Blake.... It was nice meeting you" he bows in respect and pulls the trigger. I gasp as my eyes widen, feeling something sharp hit my heart. I feel myself falling but, Blake catches me...I see his lips moving but.... I don't hear anything. 

I begin to breath slower and smile at him, tearing up. "I love you, Blake" I let out a breath and everything went dark. 

((SORRY IF THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT, IT HAD TO BE DONE))