Marcus/ Eyes of the Snake

Start from the beginning

Marcus gave him a look, "Take a step back, mate." Terence put his hands up pointing to his ring finger.

"Hey in unhappily engaged, leave me alone!" I shook my head.

"You're dads really making you marry Rosary? She bloody hates you, maybe you should get separate beds."

Terence shrugged, "She is your bets friend so what does she like. I actually don't want to have a marriage like my parents, I want to try. Plus she's not hideous."

I shook my head pulling the blanket closer to me, "Well she loves chocolate strawberries. Hates the smell of to much cologne. Oh she hates to much black, she loves colors. And she's a bit of an artist. And a feminism activist."

Terence nodded softly taking in the information, "Well she doesn't sound horrid." I nodded agreeing with his conclusion of Rosary.

"Oh and she is the biggest quidditch fan, and will most likely demand you hang up her merch. Good luck."

I looked back at Marcus and placed my head on his shoulder as I got comfortable in his arms, "Can you two believe that we are two months away from being done with this place? I'm going to miss this place."

Marcus sighed, "Me too, if it wasn't for Hogwarts I'd probably have never met you. And you'd be engaged to probably Terence seeing as you two live close."

I nodded softly, "No, instead I have the best boyfriend in the world. And one day my fiancé, then husband, father, and finally grandfather."

Terence scoffed, "I'm still here-."

"Go find your fiancé you prat!" He raised his hands muttering something before leaving us alone.

"I love you, YN."

I smirked, "Thank you, next!" I call about to get up only for him to hold my waist securely in his arms.

"No! Anyone come downstairs I'll kill you!" He called out, I chuckled pressing my lips to his again.

We stayed like that for a minute, "In the name of Salazar! You two! That's not something a brother wants to walk in on, Bloody Hell! Guys go back upstairs, their shooting-."

"Theodore Shut your arse up and go to sleep. You two, Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle And Zambini you're 14 so get your arse in bed before I owl your mothers!"

"Yes Mum!" They yell sarcastically before retreating back into their dormitory. I laid back down beside Marcus, "You're going to be a good mother one day."

I smiled softly, "I want to be a best PureBlood mom, even passing those Weasleys mother."

Marcus smiled, "Actually YN, I wanted to ask you something..., actually nevermind." I nodded closing my eyes, "Goodnight love."
——————

"What is it Wood? Marcus doesn't want me talking to you so make it quick

"What is it Wood? Marcus doesn't want me talking to you so make it quick.." I said looking around.

Oliver shook his head, "Come with me! It's Marcus, he's at the pitch and... well you better see for yourself." His voice had panic so I got scared and ran to the pitch.

I ran inside looking around confused as why everyone was just staring at me with smiles. I walked forward and eventually found Theo who pointed behind me. Slowly I turned around and saw Marcus with a ring box.

"My snake eyes decided I loved you and wants to ask you to marry me? So YN will you do me the biggest honor and marry me?"

"Yes!" I cheered tackling him into a hug, "I love you so much." He chuckles putting the ring on my finger as everyone cheers for us.

"You even had the Gryffindors help, you bloody talked to Wood. You really do love me or are your snake eyes broken."

Marcus shook his head at my teasing, "1. I've always loved you, 2. I did have the Gryffindors help get everyone her. 3. Wood to get you here and 4, your snake eyes are broken not mine."