7// date

Pls read my notes at the end :")
~~

      "And that's what happened," Mike explained to the rest of his friends.
Jane, will, Lucas, Dustin, and max stared with wide eyes. "You're dating Troy Harrington? As in, pissed himself, tried to kill you, ruined our lives Troy Harrington?" Lucas said. "Basically, Yes." Mike sighed. "Okay, not that being gay is a bad thing, but why? He's the worst!"
"Dustin, he's trying. He's really nice when we're alone and i like him." The rest eventually gave in, sighing. "Okay. But so help me if he even lays a hand on you I'll snap his neck-" jane hissed, "that won't be necessary, El." Mike was the only one who called Jane 'El' anymore, but it was a force of habit. "But I have to go, he invited me to go get ice cream today and I don't wanna be late. I'll talk to you guys later!" Mike smiled, climbing onto his bike and pedaling off.

     "They took it fairly well," Mike shrugged a bit, walking next to Troy hand in hand while he licked his ice cream. "They still don't like me, do they?" Troy blurted, Mike sighed. "Well, you did try and carve Dustin's teeth out once—"
     Troy stared down at his feet. "I'm sorry, I forgive you. They just need some time."
     "You know why I really teased you, Wheeler?"
      Mike raised an eyebrow, but hesitantly shook his head. "Because I didn't want people knowing I had a huge fucking crush on you since we met. I called you gay and acted homophobic because I didn't want people to know that I was bisexual. I picked on you the most because I didn't want to be called out for liking you."
     Mike stared at him with an empty expression, "oh-"
      "And we've barely gotten to know each other and we're dating—"
      "Troy," Mike gently grabbed his shoulder, "if you wanna take things slowly then we can. We don't have to speed everything up." Mike reassured and gently rubbed his hand along Troy's jacket sleeve.
      Troy managed a weak nod, "Okay.. okay. Sorry-" Mike planted a quick kiss on Troy's cheek and smiled.

~~

This is kinda a filler or sum but I just got back home so I might make longer chapters idk
~baylee