Kade went to throw another right hook but Koda caught his hand before it could come into connecting with her face again. Before anyone could react Koda flicked her left hand. There was a loud snap followed by Kade's scream of pain. Koda released his hand and he dropped to his knees holding his broken wrist with his left hand. Tears fell from his face.

The female coach grabbed Koda and pulled her away as the male helped Kade up. Koda was pulled towards the office to see the principle and Kade was taken to the nurse.

Lexa's POV

I watch as Koda was pulled out of the doors. I stood up quickly and walked towards the changing room and grabbed my phone. I began walking towards the office while calling my Dad.

"Everything ok Lexa?" I heard his voice ask as I walked through some doors.

"No Koda just broke a kids wrist. She's being dragged to the principal!" I said rushed as I picked up my speed.

"Why the fuck did she brake the kid's wrist?" He asked in disbelief.

"He was shouting at her and then he punched her and burst her lip. He then went to punch her again but she caught his fist and then broke his wrist," I said as I pushed the door open to the office.

"Shit, ok your Mom and I are on our way," he said as I heard rustling from the other end before he hung up.

I walked towards the principle's door and pushed it open. The principal looked up at me and the coach turned to look as well. I kept a blank face as I made my way to the seat next to Koda and sat down taking her hand in mine.

"Lexa, What do you think you're doing?" Principle Mayhovan asked as she stared at me.

I shrugged and simply replied in a bored tone. "Sitting with my girlfriend,".

She spoke again but neither of us answered. After about 10 minutes the door opened again. When I turned around I was met with both my Dad and Mom standing there. The principal looked at them with pale faces along with the coach.

They talked but I never listened as I watched Koda. She sat there staring ahead. I was worried. Today she kept retreating into her head, she was a lot quieter, she never ate and she hasn't shown many emotions.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Dad called my name and said we were leaving. I stood up and pulled Koda with me. When we got outside I spotted the rest of the group waiting by their cars. They had our bags with them.

I unlocked my car before taking our bags from the others and placing them in the back of the car. I got in with Koda in the passenger seat. Everyone else got in their cars and we headed home.

Once we got there Koda got out and grabbed our bags before walking to the house and disappearing from my sight.

"What is wrong with her?" Mom asked while she looked concerned at the door Koda disappeared through.

"I don't know but I'm going to go talk to her to find out," I said as I walked towards the door. Once inside I walked up the stairs and to Koda's room.

When I entered she was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. I walked towards her and sat down next to her. I place my hand on her back and started to rub it up and down.

I opened my mouth to speak before she cut me off.

"It's all my fault!"

'What' I thought.

————————————————————————Word Count - 1269

Sorry, it's late but I've had assignments to do for school. But I should be back to normal due to 2 of the 3 assignment I have to do are now done.

Also, there will be another chapter coming out later today, due to there not being one last week.

Hope you enjoyed.

Comment what you thought.

Thanks.
xoxo