xxviii.

ϟ"It's both a blessing

ϟ
"It's both a blessing

and a curse

to feel everything

so very deeply"

— d.j
ϟ

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Atlas looks between the two boys with narrowed eyes while Jasper fiddled with his fingers and Monty scratched his neck, neither of them looking at the women.

"And you're sure this is safe?"

Jasper nods, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips as he realized the girl may give in. "Yup, I already tested it to make sure nothing bad would happen."

Atlas signs and pinched the bridge of her nose, hand on her jutted out hip. "Jordan, if it was bad you could have gotten sick or something. Next time come to be before you try something like that pease."

Jasper nods, softing at th girls protective words but hides it as soon as the girl looks between him and his best friend.

"Monty?"

"I assure you, Atlas, this is safe. I wouldn't have come to ask if I wasn't sure about it."

Atlas bites her lip his through, eventually moving her hands off her hips and to her side as she slowly nods her head. "Ok, but you two better make sure no one gets to intoxicated, it's not safe."

They both nod vigorously, smiles adorn their faces at Atlases approval. "Of course."

"Also, be sure to save some for me." She clashes the two a smile before exiting the tent.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Atlas stands a little ways away from the group of campers surrounding the screen that was built, thanks to Raven, as Jaha gave his long, noring speech he did every year. "My friends, this is a historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground."

Miller, someone Atlas has to come highly respect, scoffs at the mans words as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Right after we did all the work." He rolls his eyes as he shakes his head at the screen. "Someone shut him up."

Raven doesn't even spare the boy a look as she quickly bite back with "You shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch."

Atlas grins at her friends attitude, making her way to the latinas side. Raven spares her a soft smile before her eyes drag back over to the screen.

"What've you been up to, little bird?"

Raven looks back over, smiling with the shake of her head. "Nothing much. I've been trying to come up with new ideas to help around the camp but it's been a little difficult with the lack of supplies down here."