iii.

ϟ"You can throw me to the wolves,

ϟ
"You can throw me to the wolves,

Tomorrow I will come back,

Leader of the whole pack"

- Bring me the Horizon (throne)
ϟ

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Atlas had given the tent she put up to three other kids that had nowhere to sleep. She was leaning back against a tree, comfortable on the moss ground.

She felt peace, sitting in the moonlight reading one of the books about earth Kane sent down. A backpack was seated next to her, holding all of the other equipment she had either gotten form Kane and gathered her self.

"Um... excuse me." Atlases head shoots up, seeing a young girl standing there, arms wrapped around her self tightly. "I'm sorry for bothering you, but I was wondering if there were any extra blankets or anything..." The young girl trails off, looking to the ground. Atlas smiles at her, upset that the Ark had sent down such a young kid. She wants the first she had seen. She saw a young blonde girl and a brunette.

"Why don't you take this." Atlas removed the jacket that was draped across her, handing it to the younger girl.

"No, I wouldn't want to take that. Really, I just would like something small." The younger girl replies, eyes wide.

Atlas moves a bit, making a small space beside her, she pats the spot. "You can sleep here. I'm assuming you don't have a tent, due to you being outside in the cold." The girls gaze leaving Atlas and drifting off to her surroundings confirms her belief. "You're more than welcome to use me as your personal pillow. I don't bite."

This gained a small laugh from the small, scared girl. Making Atlas feel a personal victory at the fact she got her to laugh.

Atlas puts the earth book away, taking about one she used to read to Octavia. Placing her arm around the girl she asks, "What's your name?"

"I'm Catina Rosemary." The girl whispers, cuddling into Atlases warm body.

"Well, I think that's a beautiful name. Mind if I call you Cat, for short?" Atlas softly asks.

The younger girl looks at her, smiling brightly. "I wouldn't mind at all. I've never really had a nickname. Or a friend."

Catrina's smile falls to a small frown as if thinking back to her time on the Ark. Atlas feels sympathy for the girl. She knows how lonely it could get on the Ark. "Well then, consider me your new best friend. I'm, Atlas."

Catrina smiles up at Atlas, wrapping her arms around the older girl. "Thank you, Atlas."

Atlas opens the fairytale book, catching the girls curious look. "It's a book about folk and fairy tales. I used to read them to Octavia, it would help her fall asleep. I can read to you, it may help you sleep like it did, Tavia."