xxxii.

ϟ"Stars are not small or gentle

ϟ
"Stars are not small or gentle.

They are withering and dying.

They are not here to be pretty.

I am trying to learn from them."

—Caitlyn Siehl
ϟ

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Atlas wasn't feel well.

She had grown nervous as she didn't normally feel like this when she would get sick. It didn't happen much but she remembered what she felt like and what was currently going on didn't match up. She felt drained and as if she was going to collapse any minute, but didn't show any signs of being sick.

A violent cough racks Atlases body and she brings her sleeve to her mouth. She shakily pulls her hand away to see blood covering the dark blue shirt she was wearing. She lets out a long breath, staggering on her feet.

"Atlas?" The girl turns around to Octavia, seeing the girl stand there a look of worry crossing her face. "Atlas, are you ok?"

Atlas quickly shoved her hand out, halting the girl of her movements. "Don't— don't come any closer, Tavia."

At her words Octavias brows furrow with even more worry, slowly trying to approach her best friend.

Atlas had grown dizzy and began swaying on her feet. She quickly moved past Octavia, dodging the girls grasp as she called out for her. She stumbles her way to the dropship, gathering a few of the campers attention as they watch their leader weakly move.

Atlas pushes past the covering, finding Murphy in the same place before with Clarke in front of him. "Clarke?"

The Griffin girl turns, eyes widening at Atlases appearance. "Shit, it got to you as well."

"What?" Atlas nervously questions, swaying on her feet as her heart begins racing. She couldn't focus on anything.

Clarke stands and takes a hold of Atlases hand, slowly guiding her to be seated next to her as she began talking to Murphy.

Suddenly, Murphy began to violently cough, much worse than Atlas had been. After a few with a last cough blood has appeared, worrying Atlas.

Clarke's eyes narrows at the shaking boy. "Murphy, hey, look at me. I need you to tell me exactly how you escaped from the Grounders. What happened?"

Atlas softly places a hand on his shoulder, and moves her other arm to rub comforting circles on the boy's back. She could see he was scared. She gave him props to putting up a strong front with this but she could sense the fear.