vii.

ϟ"Be careful of that girl,

ϟ
"Be careful of that girl,

There's a fire burning behind her eyes.

She makes kingdoms fall,

and monsters wish they'd never been born.

She's not just a warrior—she is a dragon.

And she is not afraid

to burn your heaven to the ground."

-death would be kinder than her touch // k.s.
ϟ

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Atom lets out a loud laugh, making the boys in the group turn and glare at him. He covers his mouth with his hand, trying to keep his volume down. Atlas walks next to the boy, smiling.

"You seriously hit a guard and got away with it?" Atom asks, looking down at the girl and smiling.

"Damn right." Atlas smirks, her head held high and shoulders pushed back. "He was insulting Well and no one fucks with my friends. I get to mess with him because he's my friend and I'm awesome, but if any guard threatens him, I won't hesitate to throw a punch."

Atom shakes his head, not too surprised at Atlas. "Of course, I just still don't see how you got away with it."

"Well, I'm a good liar and exaggerated the events. Plus, once again, I'm awesome." Atlas explains.

"And," Atom adds, bumping his shoulder with hers, "You're close to Kane."

"You're right, but that doesn't have to do with my awesomeness."

"Shh." Bellamy hissed, stopping to glare back at the two.

Atlas stops walking as well, glaring right back at the boy. "Is there a fucking problem Blake?" She spits.

"Yes, there is. You two are being obnoxiously loud." Bellamy snapped, eyes going from Atlas to Atom.

"First off, you're the one that invited me. Secondly, if you have a problem with me, walk ahead." Atlas throws her arm out, pointing to the group that was a little way in front of them.

"Would you-"

Loud oinking of a boar oinking reachers their ears. They swiftly make their way over to the group, Atlas managing to not make a sound which marveled Bellamy.