xxv.

ϟ"We're all killers

ϟ
"We're all killers. We've killed parts of ourselves to

survive. We've all got blood on our hands.

Something somewhere had to die so we could stay

alive."

- If memories could bleed, if dreams could scream | m.a.w
ϟ

(Important: So I left a small * above and below where trigger parts may show up such as abuse. Please don't read it if you know you can't or aren't sure, there's a summary of everything that happens so you will not be missing much. You own mental health comes before everything.)

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Atlas stands up as she rolls her shoulders back. "This is ridiculous. Obviously, this jackass isn't coming back anytime soon. Let's just grab the blankets and guns and leave his sorry ass."

Clakre looks over at Atlas, gazing solemnly at the obviously hurt girl. "Listen, I know his plan is wrong but we should hear him out."

"We did and it was bullshit."

"Atlas—"

The brunette doesn't let Clarke finish as she stands and huffs out in anger, "Fuck this, I'm going out there for some fresh air and if he's not here by the time I'm back in, I'm grabbing this shit and leaving. With or without you."

With that, Atlas turns away from the girl and strides out of the depot. She pulls herself up the stairs and falls onto her hands and knees once she got outside. She clenches her eyes shut as she grips on the dry, grass underneath her fingertips, needing something to bring her back.

With deep breaths, she comes to her sense and stands up with wobbly legs. She looks up at the stars, tears in her eyes as she pleas with them. "Wells, Mom, anyone listening, please help. I'm— I'm so confused and lost and I just don't know what to do. I feel like I can't fucking breathe. I really need some guidance right now so please," she shouts, throwing her arms out as she looks at the stars. "Please give me some sort of sign."

Atlas lets another sob rack her body as she closes her eyes, swaying slightly in the wind.

"My, my, my, haven't you grown?"

Atlases whole body goes numb as she hears the voice she thought was gone forever. She doesn't turn, now knowing what to expect so she stands there, frozen as her heart comes to a stop, and waits.

*
"What? Not gonna look at me, huh? Can't look at someone you killed? That it?"

Atlas harshly swallows, clenching her fists together. "This isn't real. Your not real," She meekly repeats to her self like a mantra.