"What else mam?" 

"I was wondering. is this all your latest one?" 

"Yes mam, all the latest for this day is here." 

"Great! I'll buy this and this this this this and this." 

"You sure mam! They cost a lot." 

"Do you want your sell to be sold or displayed?" I said looking at her. 

"Y-es mam. Just sign here." she said. I sign the paper and I headed out after I told her to what furniture I need and just left it on the entrance of the woods.

First she said the what's my exact address and they don't deliver them just anywhere. Second they said it will be deliver in a few weeks. Lastly it took me a lot of money to spend on the furniture now I need the whole night to kill and still. Never thought living in a mansion with a bunch of killers can cost a lot of money. In the bright side they didn't ask about the scar nor about the mouth guard.

- The Mansion -
I got back and went to the living room only to see Ben playing ML on his phone. I only knew ML cause of the poster on one of our victim room and the word ML posted on his poster. 

"Hey Ben. What are you playing?" I ask. He didn't bother to look at me and stayed his eyes on his phone. "Playing this- YES!!!" he yelled when a word victory appeared on his phone and the word MVP. 

He then started doing funny dance step making me laugh. I never though that feeling ever coming back. Sure I laugh when my victim beg for mercy but this laugh is different from what I do in my killings.

"Was that you, laughing!" he said. I kept quiet realizing that he herd of it. "Common. Your laugh wasn't that horrible than how you beat Jeff ass! What really happen earlier was much funnier." he said. 

I smiled behind my mouth guard and look at Ben's phone. "Wanna play with me?" he ask. 

"Hey! That's my line, Ben." whined Sally behind the couch. She saw me and suddenly disappear. A herd a door close making me more confuse. 

"That is Sally. She is already dead just like most of us. She had a terrible past that Slender told us that wasn't meant a girl like her must undergo." I nod. 

Ben went back to his spot and gave me a phone with ML already on the screen. "The winner will be called a king or queen of ML." I pat his shoulder .

"Game on!" I said. He smiled as we started to play. Honestly it was my first time to play this game but my level in this game is same with Ben. Wonder who's phone this is.

Author POV
It's been a hour and a half minutes when you and Ben started playing. You two have been calling names while playing.

"Your drowned Ben" you yelled

"Nice to see you try, Sage!"

"You mean Sargent Savage."

"Never!" Ben yelled. The others heard you two as they all come down. They saw you and Ben playing as they watch who will won. Half of the pasta cheered you while the others cheered Ben.

"Savage! Savage! Savage!"

"Ben! Ben! Ben!" The shouting, yelling, and cheering went on until one of the screens appeared lose and the other victory. (I know it's short cause I don't play Mobile Legends).

"I won? I WON!" you yield as you started to jump up and down from to much excitement. "Beat that loser! I'm the king/queen of ML!" Ben was still looking at his phone all shock. 

'How? How did I lose over that-' he then look at you all happy. He sighs and stand up and headed towards you over the crowd who congratulate on your victory. "Hey pal. Nice game." Ben said giving his hand to you to shake. You took and it and shake his hand. 

"What a rematch?" you ask. He was surprise to how you respond. 

"Game on! This time I will win and and going to take your crown." he said. He took his phone and you took yours and you both started the game again. Everyone cheered with laughter from the name callings, from curiosity who will won, from joyed enjoying the match.

It was getting late and the score tied up. "Who won?" Sonic.exe ask. You were to tired to think how to settled the score and to know who won. You look at Ben to see him getting tired. 

"Alright people, time to take the hay." you said. Some yawn, others went directly to their room. You sat next to Ben and hug him making him to tense up from surprise but soon clam down.

"Thanks Ben for helping me." you said. "Helping you? What did I do?" 

"You help me to be happy again. I never felt this feeling since that day... anyway good night" You said and headed off to bed? 

"Oh right. You destroyed the room." You mentioned. You went to the living room seeing no one was their. Getting onto the couch and feel asleep.

Edit Date: April 8, 2020