🌺ƬЩΣПƬY ПIПΣ🌺My Dream Princess..!

Start from the beginning

Kajal take a deep Sigh While Arjun Smirk,"well it's really a Crime, Rithvik.. To interrupt married Couple.. And you have uncountable Records in this.. You Always interrupt My romance and See Today I Also Charge you.. Next Time I'll just throw you in jail.... ", He Thought..

.

.

Shivain glared at mohan, Who Gulped his throat in Fear--
" urrggg, SHIVAIN MALHOTRA and Anger.. Combination is too baad..", Manik thought with concern For Mohan and Others too..

Shivain Barked While clinching his Fist, " did you guys Ever thought to Send MY GIRLFRIEND to London with you at the Time When you And Nadiya bhabhi was there..huh..!? ", the Scene of nandini's Face Filled With Tears is making him more Angry..

He's too much possessiven For HIS GIRLFRIEND..

Manik Whined Hearing Again GIRLFRIEND From His dad's Mouth..

" Dad, why are you doing this..!? SHE'S MINE Not yours.. ", Manik mummred but it was Heard by Shivain and Glared at him Saying, "I heard that.. ", Manik fluttered his eyebrows and Said, "So..!? Tch.... I Said the Truth.. SHE'S MINE.. ", While Glaring at him who Glared at him Back..

Keesh Make Face and go Close to them and Poked on Shivain and Manik's Arms, Respectively..

Both turn only to find keesh Glaring at Them and Said them Gritted her Teeth," BEAUTIFUL is MINE.. ", Manik looked at her with horrified Expression and Said, " Ewwss... She's Straight.. So, get Away.. ", keesh Makes Hawww Expression and Start hitting him While and he Winced in pain..

Rithvik rubbed his finger on his Chin and Stated," One More Person Added in Keesh and Shivain Tayu-ji's Gang.. Hhuummpphh.. ", Asha Frowned Which was Cleared by Arjun," He Means in possessiveness For Our Princess.... God How She's Going to Manage these 3.....", Trio( Arjun, aasha and Kajal ) Chuckle and Kajal cut him," Exactly.. At the Time When Shivain Tayu-ji Lived with us.... We was having World War Daily.. In Saying *GIRLFRIEND IS MINE*--*BEAUTIFUL IS MINE*.. and Now he too.... My Poor Sister-in-law.. ", She Pouted....

.

.

Suddenly a Voice interrupted Manik and keesh Fight,"What The Hell Is Happining Here..!!? ". (🙈🙈🙄🙄)

....

°¦¦MALL¦¦°

°~~CABIR-POV~~°

Today was the worst day of my life.. I had Ever Live..!!

Urrggg..!

1stly, I Wanted to be with Choti today as I Wanted to Spend Sometime With MY BABY SISTER.. but My Not-So-Sweet Mom Called Me Saying, " CABBY-BABY , You Have to Visit Mall to Bought Necessary Things From there.. ", One Side This irritating Name *Cabby-baby* and on top of that I'll Have to visit So Called Mall..

Hey Nandini's aayiyapa..

Do you have Any Enmity with me, That you Don't Want Me that I Spend Some time With MY BABY SISTER..

Come on yrr, She was Already Emotional that tomorrow is her birthday and her family is Not here on her birthday, AGAIN..

.

.

( Hearing Cabir Prayer aayiyapa fluttered his Eyes Saying, " Why the hell all too bent to claim MY BACHA as there..!? Huh....!!!! ". )

.

.

You know aayiyapa My Oh-So-Overdramatic Mom Blackmailed Me Saying, " If you don't want to quit Your favorite Food that Makes With My Hand then you have To Go and buy the necessity Things.. ", Come on Yrr, Who Blackmailed on Food Man..!!!