I shook my head, "I can't go in there, Terence will try to explain and give a bull excuse. I think I'm just gonna-."

Lee took my hands, "Come on you're coming with us." He pulled me up as they dragged me down the corridor to the Great Hall.

I stopped at the entrance of the Great Hall as I spotted Terence sitting with my brother and Theo. Lee took my hand, "You know me sitting with you lot is going to get me burned off my family tree, right?"

Fred smiled softly at George, "You're always welcome at our house, we don't have much but you're always welcome. Slytherin or not." I smiled as we walked into the Great Hall, my hand still intwined with Lee's.

All eyes shifted to us four as we walked towards the Gryffindor table. "Everyone's staring." I whispered to Lee, who looked down at me slightly. (Lee was a few inches taller)

I sat down beside Lee and George, Fred directly in front of me. Alicia, Angelina and Oliver all shared a look, "Why did you bring her here? She's a Slytherin and a keeper for her team."

Lee rubbed circles on my hand, "Because she's beauti- um I mean she's our friend and she's not trying to steal your quidditch plays."

I blushed slightly, "A-and I'm done with quidditch."

"To hell you are!" I turned at the scoff of my brothers voice. "YN, what the hell?! Get your arse up, let go of the half-bloods hand and come on!"

Oliver growled, "Leave her alone Flint! She can be here if she wants to. And don't make fun of Lee!"

Marcus grabbed my hand, "Why are you with these barbarians? Go with your boyfriend!"

"He's not my boyfriend anymore!" Marcus gave me a questioning look, "He slept with a Puffball!" His eyes widened and he turned to a now wide eyed Terence.

"You cheated on my baby sister! I will kill you!" Terence ran off as Marcus set off after him.

"Puffball?" Alicia asked with a small chuckle, "We call them Badgers."

I smiled linking my hand with Lee's again, he smiled at me as I turned to Angelina, "So are you going to the party in the Slytherin Common Room tomorrow night?"

They scoffed, "We don't go into the snake pit." I scoffed, "Its only colder in there, I'm going."

Lee gave me a look, "But won't Terence be there?"

I shrugged, "I suppose he'll be there but I'll be fine. Have to get over it at one point, right?"

Lee paused for a moment, "I'll go. To the party, I mean." I smiled.

"We'll go too." The others agreed to go following after Lee. His hand felt so natural in mine, he smiled over at me and I could have died.
———————

"Terence! Get the hell away from me! I'm sorry that Marcus beat your arse but I really don't care

"Terence! Get the hell away from me! I'm sorry that Marcus beat your arse but I really don't care. Serves you right, I don't care that it was a Puffball, I care that you couldn't wait for me to be ready!" I yelled over the loud music.

Terence simply took my hands, "Come on! You and I are meant to be, we could get married and have a family. I love you-."

"Get your cheater arse away from our girl!" Angelina roared as she and other Gryffindor arrived at the party.

Lee shoved past Terence and held out a hand to me, "Care to dance." I took his hand with a chuckle as Terence stared him down.

"Get the hell away from my girlfriend!" Terence growled trying to take my hand only to have Alicia and Angelina corner him.

"Thanks Lee." I whispered softly against his neck as a slow song came on. My eyes darted to Marcus, who was the DJ, he gave me a wink. I mentally cursed him.

"No worries Love. You deserve the world, it's a shame he didn't give it to you." I pulled away a bite to look up at him, he looked down at me.

I turned away from him as I felt myself blush, "You know you're cute when you blush." I felt my face become even redder.

"You know Lee, I personally think that you are to good for me."

"I'm too good for you? No way. You're perfect in every way."

I shook my head, "I'm not even close to perfect, but you most definitely are. Even though you are bloody annoying at quidditch games."

Lee scoffed, "All I ever did was compliment you to piss of Higgs."

I smirked softly, "You know what else will piss him-off?" Lee smirked before leaning in slowly. I went on my tippy toes and placed my lips on his.

In that moment nothing mattered but us, him and I. My heart fluttered as he intervened our hands as we continued to kiss. When we pulled away we mirrored goofy smiles.

"Mine?" He whispered.
"Yours."