Bullies

(They're about 14)
Isabella's Pov
I sighed while rolling out of bed realising that it was the first day of school, the only redeeming factor is that Phineas is in most of my classes. I get ready and head over to Phineas and Ferb's "hey Izzy!" I smile as Phin greets me "hi Phin! So you ready for school to start again?" I ask sitting next to him "yeah i mean atleast we're all in most classes together! We're just waiting on Buford and Baljeet then we can go!" I nod when Linda puts a bit of toast with stuff on it infront of all three of us "well that's good!" She smiled. After a few minutes Buford and Baljeet turned up and we began to walk to school!
I walk to english one of the two classes I don't have with any of the boys or fireside girls and when I walk in I see my seat is next to the worst person in that class... Bridgette and the Bratz dolls! I sat down trying not to bring attention to myself "oh look who it is our old friend Bel!" I sigh trying not to show that i was bothered "I see you're still wearing these stupid bows!" She pokes at the bow in my hair as the rest of the Bratz laugh "one its Isabella and two can you just leave me alone!" As I spoke back I saw her giving me the death glare as the teacher finally walks in! I grab my stuff as the bell rings, I breath out happily whilst walking down the hall until i feel a hand grab my shoulder "where do you think you're going!" I get turned round as Bridgette pushes me against the wall "I see that over the summer of building things with that stupid group if yours you still haven't lost any weight huh!" She laughs and pokes at me "they're not stupid they're smarter than you ever will be!" I spoke back clearly angry and the Bratz we're not happy at all, she yanked at my hair and pulled me to the ground she then kicked my sides twice and walked off laughing I quietly sat up as tears ran down my face, as I realised the time i wiped them away and stood up then walked to the canteen and sat with the boys.

Phineas's Pov
As Izzy sat next to me I could see something was going on and her eyes were quite red
should I ask if she's okay would that be weird to ask in front of the guys, should I ask her privetly jeez just ask her and if she wants to tell you privetly she can say right?
"Hey are you ok just y'know you were late and everything?" I ask some what awkwardly "hmm oh um yeah I'm fine!" She answered cheerfully but i could tell she wasn't being completely truthful "well you wanna get something to eat?" As I asked her that she looked down "um I'm not really hungry!" She smiled weakly and before I could say anything the fireside girls come over and sit next to Izzy "hey i heard you had to sit next to the Bratz dolls in english! How was Bridgette?" Gretchen asked looking at Izzy, she mentioned the Bratz Dolls I'd overheard Izzy talking about them before but I've never really thought much of them just that they're some clique that are annoying and pick on people! "Yeah i did and she was fine." I saw her smile but it wasn't a smile that I had seen before but once more before i could say anything the bell rings "welp hehe time for class!!!" Isabella spoke quickly and walked off just as quickly, I attempt to follow behind her so I can talk to her but I soon lose her in the crowd.

Isabella's Pov
I love that he cares about me but I just can't tell him I need to look brave infront him and the others!
I feel tears starting to form so I quickly run into the closest girls bathroom when I hear the Bratz dolls's voices as I panic I slide into the closest stall and stand carefully on the toilet "ugh did you see some of the girls in that canteen I mean jeez!" One of the Bratz giggled "you should see Isabella she's still wearing that stupid bow and it's like she hasn't even tried to get thinner!" Bridgette laughs evily as I struggle not to sob "that just make her the perfect target!" Another bratz adds they all then laugh as they leave meaning I can begin to sob, I finally stop and get to class just as she calls my names "I'm here miss!" I sit down and start to zone out.
I go to our meet up point to walk home when Bridgette sashays over to me "Hiya Bel!" Bridgette fake smiles as I roll my eyes "don't ignore me..." she loses a bit of her composure but I still don't respond just hoping for them to get here soon, before I know it she pushes me to the ground as I see a glimpse of green hair, as I try to see if it was indeed Ferb I don't listen to her until I hear her say "Or I'll tell that little crush of yours anything it takes to make him hate you! Hey I might even make him mine!" I begin to tune her out again, to my relief she leaves quiet soon but i need to find out what she told me not to do because I can't lose him!

Phinabella Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें