Chapter 7

Orihime clutched to Ichigo's arm as Karin and Yuzu buried their faces into Isshin's chest. They were in the middle of the first movie, when darkness falls, the little boy, about to be mangled by the demonic woman. Ichigo gripped Orhimes arm as she flinched when the thing swooped down to grab the boy. He felt her shudder and he bent down to her ear, "It's okay Orihime, Im here, and it's just a movie" his voice calming her, as she relaxed. Isshin noticed this,  even in the dimly lit room, he smirked at his son, as he held on to his scared daughters. 
As the movie was coming to an end, some snacks were gone, and some empty cups, as the credits rolled across the screen, Orhime and Yuzu stood up to clean up the small mess, as Karin slipped the next DVD in. As this one loaded to play. The screeching sound of a hollow made the whole Kurosaki family, eyes widen in panic. Ichigo quickly pressed the badge to his chest,  as his body fell to the floor, Karin and Yuzu moved him to the chair as Orihime followed him out the door, Ishhin went to grab her wrist,  but stopped himself, 'they are adults, and can take care of themselves,  besides, Ichigo wouldnt let anything happen to her, not in a million years.' He left his thoughts to his daughters faces. "well come on girls, we can go ahead and start that other movie." As the girls and Isshin sat down, the move starting to show the car full of determined dead teenagers, their thoughts were far from the movie.

Uryuu and Chad were slashing away at the bettle like hollows on the ground, each arrow meeting a punch, that of *El Diablo,  Ichigo, flashed stepped to the roof top, gripping Zangetsu, he then was swinging, Getsugatensho's out at a blinding speed. Orihime running to the scene as fast as her two legs could carry her. She skidded to a stop next to Chad,  blocking the attack from the hollow, he gave her a mere thumbs up in response. She stood there guarded, waiting for another unexpected attack. Thats when she felt the coolness of hands on her slim throat.  Uryuu turned pointing his arrow, at the arrancar. " Clearly they werent all dead." At the sound of Uryuu's comment Ichigo turned his head from the massive hollow he was fighting,  his eyes widening at the scene,  the blood boiling over in his veins, too many memories were crowding his mind, he couldnt control it,  even Hichigo was to the point of absolute blood lust. As he charged at the arrancar with barley face,  he was flung into the nearest building, losing consciousness on the way..

"ICHIGO-KUN" Orihime shouted, her always peaceful reitsu, sparking anger and worry, her body glowing with her shield as it protected her. And Tsubaki an inch from her skin, split the arrancar in two, her other sheild shooting out, reaching to heal. It all happend in a matter of 30 seconds.
She ran to where Ichigo lay on the ground, as Uryuu and Chad killed the last hollow. As soon as he felt the warmth of her shield he started coming to. "Orihime, your okay" he said, coughing a little as the little faires of Orhimes soul, started binding him back together.  "Yes, im okay, wait a few minutes before you get up" her eyes staring at him,  relief in them.

After Chad helped Orihime carry Ichigo home, he went back into his body, he noticed the clean living room with his two kid sisters asleep on the large sofa. His father sitting at the kitchen table. As he walked in, he looked up from his paper, examining his son. Orhime came in behind him, moving towards the chair, her feet needed a little rest. " Your both okay, thats good." Isshin said,  she might be new to the family, but he loved her as his own, and his punk son. "As for you", he said, standing up, rolling the paper in his hands, "stop being a hot headed idiot" he started beating him in the head with the paper, Ichigo not even flinching from the impact.  "Alright, im sorry old man, but I need a shower and then Im going to sleep." As he said this he seen Orhime yawn from the corner of his eye, Ishhin softened and let them go. Climbing the stairs seemed harder with their tired bodies,  but they made it, Ichigo let Orihime shower first, giving her a large T-shirt and a smaller pair of shorts that he knew would be too big. As she walked to the shower, he thought about the event in a few days. ' A wedding, thats not my concern. The honeymoon however... ''Alright king, thinking dirty thoughts about the Princess,  or should I say Queen now. ' would you stop you pest,  nothing may even happen. " yea,  and ill become human, keep telling youself that", as Ichigo came back to. He saw Orhime walk into the room. Her chest the only thing filling up his shirt, and the shorts rolled up four times, still showed her slinder legs, he groaned. As he yanked his clothes and went to the shower.

After he got out, he climbed in the bed next to Orihime,  "hey, you still awake" he said in a whisper. "Yea, is something wrong, do you hurt anywhere?" The panic creeping in, she turned to face him, her doe like eyes looking right into his. He reached his hand up to stroke her cheek, pushing her semi-damp hair back,  she blushed some, but didnt protest, " I love you Orihime" he said, moving his lips to her cheek, "I love you too,  Ichigo-kun" she moved her lips to his, he was suprised at her action, but closed his eyes and deepend it, savoring the sweet taste of her mouth, his tongue gliding over her bottom lip, seeing if she would let him in, he met her tongue, battling for dominance,  she gave in. He moved to proping himself over her, not breaking, she balled her hands into fist in his hair, he slowly gliding her slim waist with his fingers, pulling her shirt up some when Orihimes cell phone ringing separated them instantly,  Orhime trying to catch her breath,  let Ichigo answer. "What do you want you stupid midget" his annoyed tone livid. " I want to talk to Inoue-san, give her the phone" Rukia answered back, her tone acidic. "Tell me why first. " As he stopped talking. He heard Renji, "oh did we disturb your hot love with Inoue? Ichigo handed the phone to Orhime, "hello?" She asked, having regained her breath, "ah. Inoue-san. I have some news..." Orhime was absorbed into her new conversation, as she sat up. "What is it Kuchiki-san."
"Well this idiot Renji happend to do something,  and well. Im pregnant." Ichigo heard this and barked a laugh, hoping Renji could hear, "Just wait till Byakuya finds out." And everyone was laughing but Renji.

*Authors note*
SORRY this chapter is so late,  I had some personal issues to resolve,  this isnt exactly what I intended but I hope you enjoyed it, I will be trying mybeat to update regularly again.