CHAPTER 1

PREFACE:
The battle with Yhwach was finally over, and the pressure of the world was starting to diminish off the chest of the soul reapers and world of the living. The soul society was in repair and the world of the living lapsed back into the continuous movement of reality.  The soul reapers forever cautious stayed subtle as the world they knew fell into a silent peace for the past 8 months, even the humans were suprised to encounter only the few low level hollows, with no signs of anything more. It was a relief to finally live, without the impression of dying at any given moment. In the past 8 months alot has changed, the former students of karakuta high, ventured out for work and collage. Even Ishida Uryuu and chad found a place to start. Chad was training to become a pro fighter, as Uryuu was studying medicine at a university in Tokyo. Although, a certain shinigami and healer, stayed roots in karakuta town.

Inoue Orihime, and Kurosaki Ichigo both attend the local collage in Karakuta. Orihime going for culinary arts, her baking skills pleasing officials when she refrained from using her obscure concoctions. Ichigo going for some medical field to run the famous Kurosaki clinic in the near future. Yet the atmosphere was still as dense as in highschool between the two carrot tops.
-----------------------------------------------------------

" Inoue" Ichigo said, a small red heat lingering on his cheekbones.
" Yes, Kurosaki-kun" , Orihime answered looking up from her text book. Currently they were studying for mid terms at orihimes apartment.
" could you help me with this math problem, the day we learned about this I.." Ichigo was cut off as orihime spoke with a smile on her face. " Yes, Kurosaki-kun, I can help you, whenever you need, You deal with the hollows too much." She stood up from her spot across from him and settle down next to him as he pointed out the problem from his book. Ichigo wasn't completely focused as Orihime explained the problem, and even gave an example for extra help. He couldn't help but stare at her small pink lips as she spoke, or when a strand of her hair fell from her loose ponytail at the nape of her neck. " Kurosaki-kun.." Orihime shuddered as she noticed him staring at her. Her face glowing with a scarlet tint. Ichigo blinked a few times befor coming back down from his high. "Oi, thankyou Inoue, for explaining" he called out as she was returning to her book across from him. " It's no problem to me Kurosaki-kun" she said flashing him that smile, the smile reserved, the one only he was gifted to see. Ichigo's heart thumped in his chest, as he heard a low chuckle coming from his head. ""Falling in love are we king, with a princess that is. Miss, Inoue Orihime"" Ichigo stopped breathing and mentally took a gasp, his hollow, Quincy, soul reaper hybrid spoke for a rare time since the battle 8 months ago. ""Don't worry king. We aren't up to no good, just here to give you a little push in the right direction"". Ichigo thought for a moment contemplating the times his hollow ever came in contact with Orihime. He never hurt her, his nature never felt that way. He protected her that one time, even mistakenly attacked Ishida. "" 'Mistakenly', he seemed to eye the princess, and that didn't settle with us king"". He didn't ignore this statement, but just pushed it aside until it could be clarified. The second time, their thoughts were as one, mind body and soul. The feeling of possessive protection, resurfaced in his veins. ""Do you see king, I knew this long ago, the feelings of your's so deep, hidden from your view, but all the times it stopped raining, was because of her."". That was all he needed. That simple clarification. 

"Kurosaki-kun!" Orihime said frantically waving her hands in Ichigo's face. He looked up at her, this time with a clear vision. " Whats wrong Inoue?" He asked her as her eyes widened. " nothing, you just spaced out and I thought there was something wrong" she stated honesty. " Gomen, Inoue. I didn't mean to make you worry, there's nothing wrong im fine." She released her breath in a sigh. As she looked him over one more time, 'Kurosaki-kun, how i wish you knew'. Orhime thought.  She let out one more sigh, befor standing up to stretch. As the next few hours went on, they studied to pure exhaustion.