CHAPTER 5

It was 12pm, the white flowers line the sakura covered path. The decorators of squad 4, just finished setting up the ceremonial decore for the wedding. As the event was about to start. Ichigo saw the aburn hair in his sight. He starred at the white dress flowing around Orihimes skin. "Oi Inoue." She turned around to see Ichigo. " Kurosaki-kun." He just smiled as he pulled her to their seats.

As the bells chimed in a beautiful song, Renji bent down and kissed Rukia. " You are now as one in this marriage." The bells kept ringing as the newly weds, were shown to their private barracks. As the many guest rose from their seats to leave, Ichigo So gently guided Orihime out of the crowd.  As they made way to a small little path, his hand on the velvet box in his small coat pocket. "Inoue?" He asked in a shaky tone. "Yes? Kurosaki-kun." She replied in a confused tone. He gripped the box one more time, he stopped walking, and looked her right in her glistening brown eyes. " I love you, Inoue." She stopped, her breath caught, and eyes went wide, she inhaled deeply one, shaky breath. "Kurosaki-kun, I love you too." Her face brightend as he took her in his embrace, his hand going to his pocket, clutching the small box. He took it out, and opened it slowly. The blue gem, sparkled in the afternoon light, Orihime stood there, struck. "Inoue, would you marry me?" All she did was touch his face, pulling it to hers, she locked her plush pink lips around his, and gave it all she had in a passionate kiss, for she longed to do this, for so many years. After the kiss ended, she hugged around him tightly. "Kurosaki-kun, of course i will." He smiled as he took her delicate hand, and placed the thin ban on her long finger. As they walked back to the squad four barracks, with a feeling of wholeness in their hearts.

3 DAYS LATER:

The trip to the soul society was never one to forget, Ichigo was happy, as Orihime was as well. They were both eating lunch. "Ichigo-kun?" Orihime asked to get his attention, "yes Orihime?" He was ecstatic she dropped their formalities, sooner, rather then later. "We graduate, in a month, this is our last month as students." He took the realisation, he only went for a small pharmaceutical degree, and her baking was only one year as well. He smiled as he grabbed, her ringed hand. "Then we can finally, start our lives." She blushed at the thought, they just told Ichigo's family about the engagement, they were not suprised of the sudden gesture. Ishhin cried at Masaki's poster, for awhile, but all was good and well. He was happy of their open acceptance, and Orihime fell into the family, so easily, her kindness like Yuzu, determination like Karin, she got along with the Girls very well.
As they stood up from their lunch, they walked back into the school builing, hand and hand.
Two weeks have passed since the proposal, with Christmas soon approaching, they finished finals last week, and the last two weeks one was a whole break ,and the other just pictures, turning in books then graduation. As it was Friday, befor the break, Christmas was on wensday, and everyone was in a rush for gifts.
As Ichigo paced the small store one last time, he couldnt ignore the small white box, it had rhinestones of yellow and red, creating a pattern like fire, the crystal like material catching the light. He opened the lid, as soft music played. ' this will be perfect for her' He thought, grabbing the aesthetic piece. He payed and walked out of the antique shop. A smile on his small lips.
Orihime raced down the aisle, looking for the one thing she saw Ichigo look at, she already had a new pair of head phones for Karin, a new apron for Yuzu and a pair of shiny coat cuffs for Isshin. She couldn't find the single pair of running shoes, as she rounded the corner, a flash of red and gray caught her eye, she slowly approached the athletic shoes, they weren't the ones he was looking at, but they were alot better. She grabbed him a solid black pair. She payed and left the store and in a hurry to wrap her newly bought gifts.

CHRISTMAS EVE
As Orihime walked to the Kurosaki household, Ichigo by her side, she felt warm even in the falling snow, as they entered the toasty house, they placed their gifts under the lit up tree. Ichigo leading Orihime to his still useable room, he placed her over night back next to his desk, and then walked back down stairs. Yuzu was just finishing up the ham for the next day, with some Rice soup for their dinner that night.
As they all sat down to eat, the later was filled with soundless sleep.
Christmas morning came quickly. As they opened their gifts, Orihime gasped at the music box Ichigo got her, he smiled at her cheerfulness as he opened his from her. He picked the solid black running shoe up, the newest design that came out that year. " You shouldn't have spent this much, Orihime." He said, even though he was still in awe. " It was money well spent." She gave him a nice chaste smile. He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. Yuzu and Karins face went a blaze, as Isshin started crying to the poster again, sobbing out his pride in his sons masculinity.  Orihime blushed some, but Ichigos rare laughter was heard, in chime bells.

*Authors note- This chapter was shorter. With alot of small, undetelic parts, its all for the sole purpose of the rest of this story revolving around the wedding and the pregnancy of Kazui, there will be some Lemon in the up coming chapters, I will put out a notice on the previous chapter, for the next one having lemon, and adding a *, next to the start of the lemon scene, incase lemon isnt your cup of tea, but please enjoy the next few chapters, they will be full and not all over the place as this one!*