Chapter 2: Arriving at Beacon! Meeting Everyone Else

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) and Connor P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Connor took a Bullhead to Beacon Academy as they found out that they're being invited there as they arrive they walk off as they look in the distance and their eyes widen as they see Beacon in the distance as they are amazed at the view of the entire school..................
(Y/N): "Damn, look at this place."
Connor: "Looking at that view, this school must is amazing."
Ruby: "It really is, everything here is so cool."
Weiss: "How about we show you two around?"
Connor: "Are you sure? Cause we can................."
Yang: "Oh come on. We insist on it."
..................(Y/N) felt Yang wrap her arms around his and they walked to the school as Connor gets confused as he shrugs and walks with them to catch up. Then they both arrived at Ozpin's office as they walk in and stood in front of his desk as he looks at them..................
Ozpin: "I believe you both are (Y/N) and Connor (L/N) I assume?"
(Y/N): "Yes sir. I'm (Y/N), this is Connor."
Connor: "Hey."
Ozpin: "Nice to meet you both, you're probably wondering why you both are here? Well, after what you've both done and how your skills are, it proves to be perfect for you both to participate in my school. And I would love to say welcome to my school you two."
(Y/N)/Connor: "Thank you."
..................they hear an elevator ding as they look to see a woman walking in....................
Ozpin: "Boys, this is Glynda Goodwitch she is the combat class teacher. She will show you to your dorm that you will stay in."
Goodwitch: "This way boys."
...................they follow her as they head to the dorm that they're staying in and they walk in to see 2 beds and they place their bags on the ground as Connor jumps in one bed as (Y/N) lays in the other one as they looked up at the ceiling....................
Connor: "Well brother, the start of a new life and adventure."
(Y/N): "Yeah. I bet mom and dad would be proud."
Connor: "Yeah. *looks at necklace* Still wonder who our real mom and dad are."
(Y/N): "Don't worry, if we see them one day or if we find out who they are."
....................Connor nods and they rested, then they fell asleep as sleep takes over them...................

Timeskip-Next Day

....................it's the next day as (Y/N) and Connor gets ready for heir first day at Beacon as they get dressed in their school uniform as they look at it in the mirror as they looked at each other..................
(Y/N): "I'll handle it."
Connor: "How are you so okay with it easily?"
(Y/N): "You just have to get used to it, I know this is the first time us wearing these. But, still."
Connor: "Good point. Alright, let's go."
......................they walk out as they head to their first class and they arrive as they walk in and look around, then they hear humming as they look to see what they now know is the teacher as he looks at them...................
????: "Oh, hello. Who are you two?"
(Y/N): "(Y/N)."
Connor: "Connor, we're both brothers. Last name (L/N)."
Port: "Let me see. *looks at the list* Ah, yes here you two are, my name is Prof. Port. And I'm your teacher, now feel free to take any seat."
...................they sat at random spots as Connor rested his legs on the desk and (Y/N) looks at him sternly as Connor smirks, then more students arrive and (Y/N) looks to see Team RWBY walk in and he waves at them as they wave back and they moved closer to him as they sat on his left...................
Ruby: "Hey (Y/N). Hey Connor."
(Y/N): "Hey Ruby."
Connor: "What's up."
Yang: "Never expected you two to have the same class as us."
Connor: "Pretty unexpected to me as well."
Blake: "Well, at least you're both here."
.................class starts as Prof. Port started telling stories and everyone would either be asleep or finding something to do to pass time, Connor is already asleep as (Y/N) looks and he flicks his nose as he wakes up and (Y/N) acts normal and he hears giggling as he looks to see Ruby laughing at what he did. Then it's lunchtime as (Y/N) and Connor are sitting with Team RWBY and they started eating, then four more people walk up to them as they sat in front of them...................
????: "Hello."
Ruby: "Hey Pyrrha."
(Y/N): *looks at her surprised* (Wait, what? Pyrrha Nikos?)
???? 2: "Oh, who're you two?"
(Y/N): "Oh, I'm (Y/N) this is my brother Connor."
Connor 'mouthful': "Hey."
(Y/N): "Dude. Really?"
Connor: *swallows his food* "Sorry, hey."
Jaune: "Hi, I'm Jaune Arc. And this is my team."
Nora: "HI. I'm Nora."
Pyrrha: "I am Pyrrha Nikos."
(Y/N): (What? She's here at Beacon? This just got cool.)
Ren: "And my name is Ren."
Connor: "Nice to meet you four."
Jaune: "So, when did you two show up?"
Weiss: "Just yesterday, Ozpin wanted us to find them so we can bring them here so they can join Beacon."
Yang: "And it turns out that the brothers that was from the news reports and everyone talking about, it's *points at (Y/N) and Connor* them."
Jaune: "Wait, you two are the brothers?"
(Y/N): "Yeah."
Connor: "When did we end up on the news?"
Pyrrha: "It was on stopping that gang and also stopping a gas station robbery."
Blake: "Everyone watched and you two really became famous from that."
Connor: "So, basically we started a fan club because of what we did?"
Weiss/Pyrrha: "Yeah./Pretty much."
(Y/N)/Connor: "Cool."
...................then (Y/N) and Connor hears laughing and they look to see guys laughing as they made fun of and also laughed at a rabbit Faunus girl.................
Connor: "Uh, who the hell are they?"
(Y/N): "And who's the girl?"
Pyrrha: "Oh that, Team CRDL and the main brute is Cardin."
Blake: "And that's Velvet, they always bullied her."
(Y/N): "They what?"
Connor: "What the hell?"
Jaune: "And me as well."
.................(Y/N) and Connor gets angry as they got up and walked towards them and they see Cardin pull on Velvet's ears as she whimpers and they laugh, then (Y/N) puts his head into a headlock as Connor does an arm submission as Cardin groans in pain....................
Cardin: "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow let go. Let me go."
(Y/N): "Give us a reason not to asshole."
Connor: "Who the hell do you think you are bullying an innocent girl?"
Cardin: "She's a frea...............*Connor twists his wrist more* Oooowwwww."
Connor: "You say that word and you're dead."
...................(Y/N) throws him on the ground and he holds his arm in pain as Connor stares at him eye to eye in anger...................
Cardin: "You're both gonna regret that."
Connor: "Like we're scared?"
(Y/N): "You would know scary if you looked in a mirror and it broke from first contact."
Cardin: "You son of a.............."
Connor: *pushes him back* "Just get outta here you punks."
.....................Cardin huffs in anger as him and his team walks off and Connor walks to Velvet as he comforts her...................
Connor: "Hey, are you okay?"
Velvet: "Yes. Thank you, both of you."
(Y/N): "No problem. I'm (Y/N), this is my brother Connor."
Connor: "Don't worry, it's okay. Don't cry, those jerks got what they deserved, it's not right for someone like you to be bullied."
.......................she smiles as Connor does as well as it confused (Y/N) seeing his brother being nice...................
(Y/N): (Wow, I never seen Connor act this way. Surprising.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

........................Team RWBY watched as they smile, then they got ready for bed as they're in their beds....................
Ruby: "You know, I think (Y/N) and Connor are awesome for what they did."
Yang: "It was about time for someone to put Cardin in his place."
Weiss: "Those two seem interesting, but out of both of them; I like (Y/N)."
Ruby: "Is there a reason why?"
Yang: "Well, both of them are cute. But, (Y/N) does have that cute mixed with hot."
Blake: "And he is more respectful."
Weiss: "But, I guess both of them are okay."
.................then they drift to sleep getting ready foe the next day...................

(Y/N) and Connor P.O.V

..................(Y/N) and Connor are asleep, but then as they do they felt something in their body that started making them breathe uneasy as they both started growling, then as they hear a howl they wake up as they look around and they look at each other.................
(Y/N): "What just happened?"
Connor: "Something wrong bro?"
(Y/N): "Did you wake up at the same time as me?"
Connor: "I'm not sure, I looked over to you and I see that you're awake."
(Y/N): "Well, I'm going back to sleep. Goodnight."
Connor: "Night."
..................they went back to sleep as they close their eyes, but en unknowingly to them is that something is happening to them that they will soon find out."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)