Prologue: Two Baby Boys Found! The Brothers Adventure Begins

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is the Prologue to this story and unlike my original Werewolf Faunus book, this will have a different story than the original,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Rick and Anne P.O.V

"At a village a guy is at a dock as he is fishing and he got a lot as he caught another one, then as he was gonna start catching more until he sees something floating in the water and he gets curious and he goes to it and he grabs it before it could go any further into the lake as he picks it up and he places it on the docks next to his caught fish and he gets confused on what it is and he decided to bring it home with him. He returns as he walks in with the big thing first and he struggles said nice it's heavy and he walks in and gets greeted by his wife...................
Anne: "Hey sweetie, what's this?"
Rick: "I found this in the lake, it was just floating by and it's made of metal. I don't know how it's floating."
.....................then he walks in the kitchen and placed it on the table....................
Anne: "Rick, come on. Don't place it on the table."
Rick: "It was heavy, I could've dropped it. I'll be back, I gotta get the fish."
.....................he walks off and she spreads her arms in frustration, then she goes to move it herself. She goes to lift it up as she sees he's telling the truth that it's heavy. But, she didn't want it on the table, she turns it hoping it could help, but then something twisted as she jumps back in surprise....................
Anne: "It can open?"
......................she grabs it and she twists it open as she lifts the top off and she feels it's not heavy, then she places it on the floor. As she does she hears a baby whinnying. Her eyes widen as she looks at the metal thing and as she looked inside she sees to her surprise; is two babies inside the thing..................
Anne: "Oh my goodness."
.......................one cries as the other one starts getting uncomfortable as Anne reacted grabbing one of them as she held him in her arms as she comforted him...................
Anne: "No, no, no *shushing* It's okay, it's okay."
........................he stops crying as he looks at her with his big (E/C) eyes and she looks at the other baby as he looked at her with his big blue eyes as she can tell they're both boys, she smiled and picked him up as well and she went to the couch as she held she held them and they smile at her and reached for her as she smiled as well, then Rick walked in and he saw the babies..................
Rick: "Anne, where did these babies come from?"
Anne: "That metal thing you brought in, they were inside it."
Rick: "What?"
....................he looks and his sees that she was telling the truth as the metal thing looked like two infants can fit in it...................
Rick: "Oh my god."
.....................then he walks in the living room and she sees Anne tickling one of the babies as he giggles, and the other one reaches for her and she tickles him as well as he giggles and he held her finger instinctively. Then Rick walks past them as one of the babies looked at him and he reaches for him as he falls on his back and Rick picks him up.....................
Rick: "You're a crazy little guy."
Anne: "They're so precious. Yes you are, yes you are. Yes you both are."
.......................the one she holds giggles and the other one reaches to Rick as he pokes his cheek making him giggle, he smiles at that. Then he noticed a necklace on him and he looks at it to see it has a wolf on it:

(A/N: The the reader's has a F/C texture while Connor's has a silver like color texture

(A/N: The the reader's has a F/C texture while Connor's has a silver like color texture.)

Rick: "Hey, look at this necklace."
Anne: *looks and then sees another one on the baby* "This one has the same, but it has different colors. *looks behind it to reveal a name* (Y/N) (L/N)? That's this baby's name."
Rick: *looks behind the necklace* "Connor (L/N). These two are brothers."
Anne: "Who would abandon these two? They're so precious."
Rick: "I'm not sure, but I'm not leaving these two with another family."
Anne: "We are gonna definitely take care of these two."
..................Rick takes the metal object and hides it in the woods, then after those years they raised (Y/N) and Connor...................

Team RWBY P.O.V
16 Years Later

..................at Beacon Academy, Team RWBY are waking up to a new day as they stretch, then they get ready for class as they walk out and Ruby is slumped over as she groans....................
Ruby: "I'm still so tired. Need more sleep."
Weiss: "Ruby, would you at least act right?"
Yang: "Chill out Ice Queen, she hasn't gotten much sleep since you left the lamp on and kept her up."
Weiss: "I was studying."
Blake: "When it was almost midnight."
.................Weiss rolls her eyes in annoyance, then as they arrive they see some students looking at their scrolls as they get confused, then as they sat down Ruby does the same and she sees a news report that has gone wild....................
Ruby: "Woah."
Blake: "What is it?"
Ruby: "It's this news report, it's about a big group of gang members being stopped and taken by the police as it was the help of what people are saying is the two brothers."
Weiss: "I keep hearing about that a lot, how can two brothers take out a big gang of criminals?"
Blake: "It's more than that, they've taken out Grimm and the White Fang as well. Nobody knows who they are, they instantly disappear after that."
Yang: "Whoever these two are, they must be badasses for doing all that."

3rd P.O.V
Outskirts of Vale

...................outside of Vale at a gas station store, two guys drive in and they park as they fill their motorcycles up with gas and then inside the gas station a guy is holding his gun to the clerk and he is giving him a bag.....................
Thug 1: "Give me all your money, right now."
Clerk: "Please, I need to support my family I can't do this."
Thug 1: "NOW!"
...................then the door opens as the thug looks as one of the guys walk in and he points his gun at him...................
Thug 1: "Don't move."
????: "Hey, hey calm down. No need to point your gun at me."
Thug 1: "Get on the ground now."
????: "Hey. I'm not the only one you need to worry about here."
.....................the thug gets confused and then he looks right and the other guy does a flying straight kick that knocks him out, then the other thug runs in..................
Thug 2: "HEY!"
.....................then the first guy jumps towards him and he kicks the thugs and he crashed into a shelve and he gets knocked out, then the two brothers tied them up. The two guys were confirmed to be (Y/N) and Connor (L/N), the tow then looks at the clerk as they gave him lien..................
(Y/N): "It's for the gas for our motorcycles, and sorry for this."
Clerk: "Don't worry about it. Thank you, both you."
Connor: "Let's go brother."
.....................they get on their motorcycles and they get ready to drive off, then they drive as they head to Vale."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)