Chapter 1: The Brothers in Vale! The Encounter

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 1 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) and Connor P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Connor arrive in Vale as they drive in the city and as they do they park and they go to a store to get some supplies, then as they're looking around Connor grabs a magazine and opens it to read it and he smiles as he nods and (Y/N) looks at him as he rests on a shelf..................
(Y/N): "Really Connor? *he looks at him* Already looking at a magazine?"
Connor: "Sorry bro, couldn't help it. *looks in the magazine again* Damn look at her."
(Y/N): "Put it back."
Connor: "Okay. Okay."
.................he places it back and they gets some supplies, then they hear the store sore burst open and they look to see White Fang running in and they look at each other and nodded as they stay hidden. Then as a White Fang soldier walks past (Y/N), he knocks the soldier out and one soldier spots him and Connor jumps in the air and kicks him in the face knocking him out. The soldiers started shooting as (Y/N) and Connor shot back and it hits the soldiers as they got hit. Then they run outside to see a truck driving off with White Fang soldiers in it as they look on and (Y/N) walks in and goes to the clerk.................
(Y/N): "You okay? *he nods* Sorry about your store."
Clerk: "Don't worry about it, thank you. Both of you."
Connor: "Alright we'll see you around, let's go."
.................they get on the motorcycles and they drive off as they're now hunting White Fang soldiers that robbed that store.....................

Team RWBY P.O.V

.................Team RWBY are relaxing in their dorms until they were called to Ozpin's office, they wanted to know why until they get to the elevator...................
Weiss: "What did you do this time Yang?"
Yang: "I didn't do anything."
Blake: "Why do you assume Yang did something every time?"
Weiss: "Cause you know how she is."
Ruby: "Well, whatever Ozpin need it probably doesn't involve Yang."
...................they arrive and they walk in front of his desk....................
Ozpin: "Ah, Team RWBY you made it."
Weiss: "Is there something wrong Ozpin?"
Ozpin: "No, nothing wrong. I called you here for a favor."
Ruby: "What is it?"
Ozpin: "You remember that news report about the two brothers?"
Blake: "Yeah."
Ozpin: "Well, it turns out that I got some Intel that they're both here in Vale."
Ruby: "They're here?"
Ozpin: "Yes, just last night they stopped a dust store robbery and by looking at the security footage, it's confirmed to be them."
Weiss: "Wait, do you who they are?"
Ozpin: "Their names are (Y/N) and Connor (L/N). And her is a picture of them from the security footage."
....................they look at the photos and they suddenly blush from it as Yang smirks...................
Ozpin: "Now, the favor is. I want you to go to Vale, find them and bring them here. I want to make them official students in my school."
.....................they nod as they walk in the elevator and they look at the pictures again................
Yang: "Damn, they are really cute."
Weiss: "Y-Yang, try to make it awkward."
Blake: "Girls we need to focus, we have to find them like Ozpin said to."
Ruby: "Then let's get this done."

(Y/N) and Connor P.O.V

..................after that night with what happened with the White Fang, (Y/N) and Connor are headed to a White Fang hideout to find out what the White Fang are planning and why they're stealing dust. They hide behind some crates as they sneak through into a building. Then as they got in they peek their heads over some crates and they see non-other than Roman Torchwick as he goes up to an observation room and they head up the stairwell and they jump through a ceiling window that was open as (Y/N) pointed his gun at Roman as it touched his neck and he raised his hands in the air...................
Roman: "Look, whatever you want.................."
(Y/N): "Shut it Torchwick, we're asking questions here. What's going on here?"
Roman: "Wait, we?"
.................Connor points his gun at his head as Roman looks at him and the chuckles nervously.....................
Roman: "Look, whoever two are I don't know anything."
Connor: "Why are you stealing this much dust?"
Roman: "I told you I don't................."
.................(Y/N) breaks his leg as he screams in pain as he goes on his knees and Connor pinched his face as his mouth starts bleeding...................
Connor: "Why are you stealing this much dust?"
Roman: "Okay, okay. A plan is in set and this must dust is required for it."
(Y/N): "What plan?"
....................then the door bursts open as Connor sees a White Fang soldier and he shoots at the soldier before her could react and (Y/N) sees Roman going to attack Connor. But, (Y/N) shoots his shoulder making him scream in pain. Then more soldiers ran up the stairs as (Y/N) and Connor looks at each as they nod and they run towards them as they get ready to fight.....................

Team RWBY P.O.V

....................Team RWBY are walking around Vale looking for the brothers that they know was in Vale thanks to Ozpin and they search everywhere as they looked all over Vale, then they meet together as they're getting furious...................
Weiss: "This is getting boring, it's getting harder. How are we gonna find these two?"
Yang: "It can't be that hard, I mean the news report did say that they're good at disappearing. But, we can't give up."
.....................then an explosion is heard as they look to see smoke in the distance as they run to the location, they arrive to see a warehouse as White Fang soldiers run out and they get in battle stance as two guys do front flips as the jump out the warehouse and they land in front of the group of White Fang soldiers and they get in battle stance and Ruby's eyes widen...................
Ruby: "That's them."
Blake: "Once again fighting the White Fang."
......................they fight them as they see them do tag attacks as the see one of block three of the soldier's attacks and the other does a spin kick knocking them down, then one of em does a butterfly kick knocking more soldiers down as the other follows up with a spin kick of his own knocking them down. Then they see more soldiers running from both sides as they did a back to back strategy and they fight them as the soldiers get beaten easily and Team RWBY starts getting impressed....................
Yang: "Damn, those two know how to fight."
Weiss: "Fine combat is what I'm seeing."
Ruby: "They're so cool."
..................then one converts his weapon to gun mode as he shoots at the soldiers and they fall on the ground, then the one with the staff does an attack that glides on the ground as they get hit in the head and the fall on the ground. They look around to se end more soldiers around them as they sheathed their weapon, Team RWBY walks up to them and they look at them and as they do they brush seeing them..................
????: "Can we help you girls?"
Blake: "Are you two (Y/N) and Connor (L/N)?"
???? 2: "Depends on who's asking."
Ruby: "My name is Ruby Rose. And these are my teammates."
Weiss: "I'm Weiss Schnee."
Blake: "Blake Belladonna."
Yang: "Sup cuties, names Yang Xiao Long." *winks at them*
Blake: "We were sent by Ozpin to find you."
????: "You're from Beacon Academy?"
Weiss: "Yes."
(Y/N): "Sorry we had to be cautious, I'm (Y/N). This is my brother Connor."
Connor: "What's up. So, why Ozpin sent you four?"
Ruby: "To find you two, we were told to bring you to Beacon cause Prof. Ozpin wants you to attend his Academy."

(Y/N) and Connor P.O.V

...................they look at each other as they nodded and looked at them..................
(Y/N): "Alright. We'll go with you."
Ruby: "Alright. Let's go."
....................they walk back to Beacon as they take a Bullhead back to Beacon, during the walk there Yang goes between the, as she wrapped her arms around theirs as he left harm is wrapped around (Y/N)'s and her right arm around Connor's as they continue walking back to Beacon, but what they don't know is that they have a new adventure for them happening now."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the en did this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)