Getting Somewhere...

Start from the beginning

Even after what had just happened I was still determined to get information out of a very fucked up Dean. So let the drinking begin.

I undid the lid to the first bottle of Jack and took a huge gulp. Felling the warmth of the liquid run down my throat and into my stomach. It was amazing. I hadn't had a drink in three months and oh how I had missed it.

Dean snatched the bottle from me and took a huge swig. Actually, a couple of swigs. More like a giant ass gulp. The dude downed the shit like his life depended on it.

It was actually kind of sexy. Gotta love a man who can hold his liquor.

I could drink any man under the table though. I was that good.

I snatched the bottle back and drank twice the amount he just had. Leaving us with a little more than half a bottle. The smirk on Dean's face told me that he was impressed with the way I chugged the alcohol. I couldn't help but think that he was a bit shocked. I was little and I definitely didn't look like the kind of person who could hold my booze. One would think that I am that light weight girl who shows up at a party and is drunk after my second shot. That's definitely not the kind of person that I am...

Within the next thirty minutes the first bottle of Jack disappeared and I was a little whacked out. Okay, I am such a liar I was seriously whacked out but so was Dean. He was tripping all over himself.

“You are really pretty.” Dean staggered up to sit next to me on the wooden picnic table.

“You are really drunk!” I giggled and a hiccup escaped my lips. Yes, a hiccup.

“Nah, I'm not. My eyes are just crisscrossed.” Dean's voice was slow and light. He leaned on me and buried his head in my shoulder “You smell really good.”

His warm breath on my skin made me shiver. Goosebumps covered my arms and chest. I wasn't the only one who smelled good. Dean's hair was a musky woody scent. Like Axe and a carpenters work shop.

Dean's hair brushed against my cheek. It was soft and silky. I wondered what he washed it in, I would kill to have my hair smell and feel like his. His scent was intoxicating, almost as intoxicating as the alcohol itself.

After leaning my head on his, which was still nuzzled into my shoulder, I sighed. At least he was a nice guy when he was wasted. I liked this Dean. The sweet Dean.

Dean mumbled against my skin and I giggled. It tickled!

“What was that?” I asked while still breathing in the scent of his amazing air.

“Do you want more to drink?” Dean said, picking his head up off of my shoulder. Much to my dismay. I really was enjoying the scent of his hair.

“Bring it on!” I giggled and Dean pulled out the second bottle of Jack. Out of the bag he also pulled out two red Solo cups. Where those came from we will never know, but I was appreciative. With the level of drunk I was hitting I wouldn't have been able to hold the bottle up to my mouth.

Dean handed me a cup full of Jack and I sipped on it. I figured I better be careful of how much I drink. Who want's a second trip to the hospital in the same month, let alone the same week.

Definitely not me!

I took a few minutes to gather my thoughts before I said anything else to Dean. I had to be sure of what I was going to say to him.

“So Dean?” I played it cool.

“Yes?” Dean said lightly.

“What's your life like?” I asked trying to make it sound as casual as possible.

“It's a bitch.” Dean said, not sounding the least bit committed to the conversation.

“Care to elaborate?” I asked softly.

“My parents are dead.” He said nonchalantly. It was probably just the booze making him sound that way.

“Oh, I'm sorry.” I was genuinely sorry, “How did they die?”

“Murder.” Dean said. He must have realized that he was actually opening up because his tensed up right after saying that last word.

“Oh, I'm sorry.” I mumbled. No wonder the kid was so fucked up.

“Stop saying that.” Dean grumbled and took another gulp of Jack.

“Saying what?” I was seriously confused.

“Sorry.” He looked at me with a cool expression, “You have no reason to be sorry. You're not the one who k-killed them.”

“Oh,” I didn't really know how to respond.

“So why are you dating the midget dog fucker?” Dean changed the subject. I had gotten something out of him so I decided to go with it.

“'Cause I like him.” I shrugged.

“I don't see why.” Dean sat up and took another swig.

“Well, he's a sweetheart. He's a good guy, he doesn't treat me like trash, and we get along good.” I shrugged again.

“You didn't say you love him.” Dean blatantly pointed out.

“What?” Had he really just said that?

“Have you had sex with him?” Dean asked casually.

“What?!” Okay, had he really just said that?!

“Answer the question.” Dean said sounding a little demanding.

“No...” I mumbled.

“Is it because you've been raped?” Dean asked and looked straight into my eyes. Like he really wanted to know.

“Um, I. Well,” I didn't really know how to respond to such a question.

“Have you been raped, and is that why you wont have sex with dog fucker?” Dean sounded like he was talking to an idiot.

“Don't patronize me!” I grumbled, “Why do you want to know anyways?”

“Curiosity.” Dean shrugged, taking another large gulp.

“Yeah I have been,” I whispered loud enough that Dean could hear me. I had no idea why I was telling him any of this. I guess I trusted drunk, nice Dean. “and no, that's not why I won't have sex with Jackie.”

“Is it because you don't love him, or is it because you know he's a dog fucker?” Dean semi smirked.

“He is not a dog fucker! Why am I even talking to you about this?” I asked myself more than I was asking him, but he didn't know that.

“Because you're drunk.” Dean laughed. He actually laughed!

“Asshole!” I slapped him in the arm.

“Bitch.” He grumbled and shoved me a little.

A dizzy feeling washed over me and I felt like I was beginning to black out. I knew what alcohol poisoning was like and this definitely wasn't it.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bit scared.

“Dean, I don't feel so good.” I slurred.

“Good.” Dean smirked. His words shocked me.

Then everything went black.

A/N Sooooooo? What do you think? Comment and Vote! :D