Enemy Or Not?

My pace picked up when Dunkin Doughnuts came into view. I'm such a fatty, one thing I love more than my combat boots? Dunkin Doughnuts mother fuckers! I love me some of them doughnuts. They are just so freaking good! It's a miracle I'm not five hundred pounds from the amount of doughnuts I eat and iced coffee I drink.

“Hey baby, are you alone tonight how can we make it? Hey baby, it looks like you were wrong it's never to late, to late!” I sang at the top of my lungs. As we walked up to the entrance into Dunkin Doughnuts. People were looking at me like I was a mental case, but I didn't care. I've never been one to give a flying fuck about what others thought of me.

“Never to late for what?” Dean asked, while I sang. I stopped dead in my own tracks, turned to look at him, and then dropped my jaw in shock.

“You've never heard Hey Baby, Here's That Song You Wanted by Blessthefall?” I looked at him in bewilderment.

“Nope, can't say that I have.” Dean shook his head and opened the door for me to walk inside. I wanted to slap him. Everyone should hear this damn song! It's a little slice of heaven all wrapped up in guitars, drums, and Beau's beautiful voice!

“Put this in your ear idiot.” I mumble and hand him my ear bud.

Dean smirked and put it in his ear, “Starting the insults early I see.”

His expression changed suddenly. He went from smirking to listening intently. I watched as his fingers began to tap on the counter to the beat of the song. Picking up the beats of the drums and going along with that.

In all honesty, he really seemed to be enjoying the song. His head was now moving to the rhythm and he looked like he was actually listening to every word.

He placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed me forwards in line slightly. I hadn't even realized we were at the front until now.

“What can I get you?” The short brunette from behind the counter asks sweetly.

“Two iced lattes, and four chocolate glazed doughnuts.” I smiled and she rang us up. I was about to hand her a twenty when Dean grabbed a hold of my hand and payed for me.

A smirk way playing in his lips again when I looked up at him, “Really, we come to the place with tons of choices in doughnuts and you pick just chocolate glazed doughnuts?”

“I like simple things.” I shrugged and took the box of doughnuts. Dean picked up his latte, I picked up mine, and we made our way towards a booth in the corner.

Dean sipped on the yummy iced late and his eyebrows raised at the taste of it's deliciousness. I swear this boy hasn't experienced any of life's simple joys. I plan on changing that. There are so many things I plan on taking him to do. Muhahaha! He was going to be so tired by the end of that day.

“What are you grinning at?” Dean questioned raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head and turned to look at Dean, “Oh nothing. Are you ready to have some fun today?”

“What kind of fun?” Dean winked and raised his eyebrows suggestively.

“The clean kind you pig!” I laughed at threw a wad of napkins at him.

“Damn.” Dean laughed and made a putting face. I just scoffed and took another sip of my latte. Finishing it off.

My phone went off in my pocket, vibrating furiously.

From Jackie: I'm so sorry for yesterday. I was so wrong. Please, please please forgive me. I love you baby! I love, love, love you! Don't hate me. I admit I was out of place. Babe?