Her eyes glistened with tears but she shook her head.

I frown at her words, having absolutely no idea what she was talking about. In the bathtub? I never take baths. I prefer long showers.

"I really don't remember that." I mutter, getting more and more confused with every second.

"Excuse me for interrupting." The doctor politely joins in the conversation, fixating me with his eyes. "Miss Y/N, have you ever had episodes that you have no memory of?"

I gulp loudly as my hands unwittingly grab the hospital bed sheets.

"Actually, yes." I admit quietly. "I used to sleepwalk when I was a child."

The doctor nods understandingly, sucking on his teeth sharply.

"Yes, that is common among children and young people with restless minds." He explained slowly, glancing both and me and Celine, whose eyes had widened at my confession. "This condition exacerbates intensely when the individual is under a lot of stress. Have you been feeling slightly overwhelmed recently, miss Y/N?"

Well, to say that I was slightly overwhelmed would be the understatement of the century.

I bop my head into a nod.

"Yes, you could say so." I replied darkly.

The doctor smiled softly, playing with the pen in his hand.

"Okay then. To me, it looks like this was an unfortunate episode of sleepwalking. We'll prescribe you some pills for that, but the essential is that you don't stress out as much anymore, Y/N. Because to be honest, you were lucky that your friends were there to save you tonight." He pointed towards Celine with his chin. She grabbed me by the hand, squeezing a little bit too hard.

"Now excuse me as I go take care of my other patients. Have a good rest now, we'll talk again later." The doctor excused himself, quickly exiting the room.

"You dummy! Why didn't you tell me you were sleepwalking?" Celine hisses at me the moment the door closes, digging her nails into my forearm.

"Damn it, Celine!" I yank off my arm, flinching from the pain. "I'm in a hospital, for fuck's sake. Take it easy."

"Do you know I almost had a heart attack?" Celine's eyes start watering once again, this time she lets out the tears make their way towards her cheeks. "You freaked me out!"

"I'm so sorry." I mumbled under my breath. "I thought it had passed. The doctors said I'd grow out of it. It hasn't happened in a while." I shudder at the memory of my last sleepwalking episode where I was lucky that Jungkook was there to stop me from going out in the night.

"You really don't remember anything?" She asks, inhaling deeply. I shake my head.

"Nothing at all. I remember coming home exhausted and crashing on my bed still in my clothes." I blurted out, sparing her the details of my visit to Hoseok. "I must have fallen asleep and...." My voice disappeared towards the end of my sentence.

Celine put her hair behind her ears, lowering her gaze nervously.

"Uh, by the way, don't freak out, but there's something you should know." She leaned towards me, lowering her voice. "Taehyung's here."

A quiet gasp leaves my lips as I straighten myself up in the hospital bed.

"Taehyung? What is he doing here?" I whisper-yelled at her.

"He called Jimin and he told him what had happened." Celine let out an exasperated sigh.

"Well," I clench my jaw, "why didn't you stop him?"