chapter nine 💕

it's been four and a half hours since cal stormed out and i'm regretting everything. i feel like such a shitty person for raging at him like that and i didn't in any way mean for it to happen it just did because calum means so much to me and that shit hurt me a lot.
the backdoor opens and i get up thinking that it's calum but it wasn't, it was just roy and i burst into tears.
i explain the whole situation to roy and what happened and he sits and listens and he thinks for a while.

"please stop crying, don't worry about him because he'll be okay, he just goes to ashton's to cool down for a while when he gets like this. ashton is his best friend and they just hang out, write songs or play music and just chill then he comes back just fine" roy assures me.

i still feel bad because i know that it was absolutely unnecessary and uncalled for let alone not my business. i cry even harder at the realization that calum probably won't want to be friends and hang out anymore after all of this.

"roy can you please call him" i beg.

"i can almost promise you he'll be at ashton's" he laughs but nods in agreement.

he scrolls through his contacts and stops on cals name and presses voice call. after a few rings calum picks up.

"what" he says.

"where are you mate, i just got back" roy lies for me.

"just out" cal says saying also that he'll be back later tonight.

"where is she" cal says talking about me.

roy puts his finger over his lips in the hushing motion  at me and says that i'm not here and he isn't sure if i'm out or in the bedroom. i stay quiet and still panicked calum would even heat the tiniest breath of mine.

"we had a bit of a... well, i don't know. she knocked something over and out popped my razor blades and i kind of lost it. i didn't mean too, i know she means well but... yeah. i feel so bad though because i know she didn't mean to find it nor did she probably want too. takes guts that she brung them and talked of it, if it was me i would've just put them back" cal explains.

i look at roy in confusion and facepalm quietly.

"if she knocked them how could she put them back if she didn't know. she's very nice cal. when you get back you should apologize, i'm sure she'll understand" roy says and then tells cal to keep safe before he says goodbye.

i sulk over the fact that he isn't coming back for a while and i miss him a lot. i'm actually so worried about him and i hope that isn't doing anything silly to himself in anyway.

"do you think he okay" i ask again.

"he's fine, i promise"

i go and lay down on the bed and pat duke, i feel so sad and terrible and everyone is mad at me. my friend is mad at me because i left her and ditched her for calum, calum's mad at me for earlier and i think roy is a bit mad at me too because i've been overreacting and crying for hours.

i text my friend again to apologize yet again for everything that happened and i hope that she is fine. surprisingly, she actually responded with a text back but i can't tell if it's sarcasm or not. she says:

'hi g.
hope you're having a good time in LA with your boy toy calum or is he your boyfriend now? LMAO
boy, i sure hope it was worth it :) i'm having a good time in bali on my own thanks for asking (of course you didn't, snobby LA rubbing you the wrong way to people already i see) like how cool is it to be staying in a luxurious hotel by the beach and everything all by yourself huh? anyway, have fun with frat boy c, i see you on snapchat hahahaha... disappointing, wow.'

i'm more worried about calum still so i leave the text on open and ignore her trying to make drama. even though i've literally said sorry SEVEN times now she's still being a bit of a jerk over it and i even immediately apologize the day i went up to get my things from the hotel room and left as she started raging, i know that it was a bad friend sort of thing to do but i had too and it was a living in the moment kind of time so of course i said yes.

i wake up suddenly to the sound of a what sounded like a door being slammed. shit, when did i fall asleep.
i look over at the clock on calum's side of the bed and it's 10:30pm and i am so confused because it was only like 2:30pm when i came and lay down. duke was long gone so i get up to hear what the sound was. i get off the bed and walk into the living room and see calum on the floor.

"calum!"

"i tripped" he slurs.

i stand him up again and look at him, his eyes are bloodshot and he smells strongly of mixed alcohol.

"why are you so drunk" i ask him sitting him down.

"why are you so pretty" he laughs and puts his hand on my leg.

i honestly can't say i expected to see calum this drunk this early into our friendship or at all if i'm going to be honest.
i pick his hand up off my leg and hold onto it.

"so can you kiss me now or what" he blurts out.

i look at him for a few seconds and look into his puppy eyes.
i sit on his lap and slowly press my lips up against his and he runs his fingers through my hair a few times.

"g" he mumbles leaving me shook.

i push myself off him and look at him for a second, this is the first time he's been close to using my actual name, normally he just says hey and starts talking so i'm kind of worried and slowly say yes.
he closes his eyes and gives a big smile and says

"i'm sorry for being an ass earlier. thank you for loving me a lot princess"

and pulls me back down to meet his lips again and i tangle my fingers around in his thick black slightly curly hair.

"i want more" he pleads.

i tease him for a while and he gives me a sad and desperate look which i give into.

i take his dick in my hand and pump it quickly to get him harder then lick it making him scream my name so loudly. i put it all in my mouth and give him an intense blowjob, i feel him digging his fingernails deep into my shoulders and as i feel him tighten up and about to cum i push him down and let him fuck me as hard as he could, he got sloppier with every thrust and eventually came really hard inside of me.

he lays on top of me breathing hard in my ear trying to catch his breath and strength to get up and go to bed.

"that was so good" he says.

i nod while steadying him to bed and lay him down, i kiss him goodnight and go get ready to sleep myself.

i'm so glad that he's back and he's okay but i have a feeling we will regret this in the morning.