chapter four 💕

scared i'm about to lose a limb he's moving that quickly i yell at him to slow down, he does when we get to the door of the hotel but he still hasn't said anything but he starts furiously pressing the button on the door to open then jabbing at the elevator buttons.

"calum what the hell, you can't just drag me down the street like that"

he takes his gaze off the floor and brings it up at me with a raise of his eyebrows.

"so you love me huh" is the first thing he says.

i want to scream yes so loudly because i really do but instead i get defensive.

"where did you get that from"

"i seen the way you look at me, i've been reading over the email and you said at least 7 times you loved me... what's the point in that?"

the elevator door shot open and we stepped out onto the cool tiled floor. he opens the door to his room and puts the key in the box making all of the lights come on. i carefully sit down on the bed and calum comes and sits next to me and puts his hand on my leg.

"we both know why you act like you care" he says.

"there's no acting calum" i say getting mad again.

"i mean, of course what's the point in us being friends with benefits if there's no benefit for me" he asked while rubbing his hand up and down making me jump up off the bed

"who the fuck said anything about that calum. i told you, i care because i care, why can't you just accept that maybe i want to be your FRIEND and care about you"

i sit back down next to him but he suddenly looks very sorry for what he said and stuff and looks down and sighs.

"i'm used to people not understanding so when i have someone who actually wants to take time to understand me and help its... overwhelming. i'm used to being used so i'm sorry if i'm... me" he says breaking the awkward silence.

i lay down and pull him close to me and tell him that he should never be used to people hurting him and taking advantage of him. i wrap my arms around his neck kissing his forehead a couple times. i don't know what i did to deserve him though really, he's honestly such a sweetheart and i love him so much.

"please stay" he whispers into my hair.

"i'm here, but stay where calum"

"here with me right now and don't go i need you... we can change your flights so you can stay" his big brown eyes looking down at me.

i slowly start nodding, as crazy as it sounds to me and is i'm going to do it. this makes calum obviously very happy, he kisses my face like 10 times and smiles.

"you know when i said you're different" he says into this kisses.

"mhm, i have to ask again how!"

"because, you're better than me, you're so strong and brave... everything i am not. i appreciate the support but maybe you shouldn't even be here. you're going to be argumentative and say that you want to be here so fine but... everyone leaves me eventually so, when you're packing your shit ready to leave too, don't say why didn't i say something about this earlier because this is it"

he looked pushed himself up on his elbows and looks into my eyes then he brushed the hair off my face softy with his fingertips and i trace his tattoo on his chest with my fingers.

"but i am glad you're staying with me, that we met and that someone cares about me it's been- nevermind, but soon you'll have to meet the boys. also, life in LA gets pretty... rough sometimes to say the least i guess, you sure you're ready for that?" he says sleepily as he lays down.

he snuggles underneath the blankets pulling them right up to his neck and falls asleep leaving me thinking and texting my parents that there's been a change of plans and i'll be staying on my holiday for a while longer.