Rihanna

Jayla POV

So come to find out that bitch Rihanna still alive and she up to some shit. 😭🙌 I wonder what she up to. Imma find her before she find me. I got my connects 💪👌 and she really gonna die this time. But today is all about Me and My baby Rayquan 💕✊. Today is our 6 year anniversary 😅. I sent JuJu out to Florida for school w. My Aunty Terry. Today is all about us 💪💕😩. Anyway i made him breakfast in bed 💓. I sat on him in my Pink Victoria secert panties. He took a picture 😭.

Rayquan POV.

Me and Jayla make 6 years today. I love this girl man 😅💓. Shes my all yo. I woke up to breakfast in bed. And she sat on me 😳. So yall know i had to take a quick flick 💪🔥😅. Tonight is all about my baby mannn 😌🔥👌.

" Bae ? " Jayla said

" Wassap Sexy ? " I said Biting her neck

" I love you "

" I love you to "

After that i love you i stripped her 😍🙌 her body forever got me like DAMNNNNN 😩😍🙌.

I was fingering her as i was biting on her neck still. 💪🔥🙌. Then i slowly inserted in her and she let out a little moan. But we went on for 3 hours 😅✊😍. Untill she finally tapped out. I had scratches on my back. 😂😂🙌. After I went and did my hygiene and started getting ready to start my day w. My princess. I threw on my all white Versace shirt w. My blue true religion jeans and my sport blue 6's.

Jayla POV

I went and did my hygiene. It didnt take me long to look for an outfit. I picked out my white Versace shirt , my blue true religions short w. My long white and blue socks and my sport blue 6's. I left my hair curly but i put it in a bun and flat ironed my bangs.

" Tried to match my fly ? " I said

" Nah you tried to match me "

" Lets go Ugly "

We got in the car , the first stop was to Ihop since it was morning.

We got out and waited for our table to be called. 5 minutes later we was called. A waiter came and took our order and walked away.

" I need everyones attention " Rayquan Said

Everybody in the Restaurant turned and looked

" Jayla Abigal Smith I love you and always will. You already had my kid and im glad to have you and JuJu by my side. Weve been through so much in the last few years. I want you to have my last name and other niggas. Jayla will you marry me ? "

Ohhs and Ahhs is all i heard when i started to cry.

" So is that a yes or no ? "

" YES RAYQUAN A MILLION TIMES YES i love you baby "

As he slipped the ring on my finger i began to cry more. I was sooo happy im finally getting married.

" you a crybaby " Rayquan said as we ate.
" Shut up stupid "
I leaned over the table to kiss him
" I love you Rayray "
" I love you too Jay and i wanna spend the rest of my life w. You "
" You will baby , you will "