Oh Gawshh

Rayquan POV

It was 2:00 in the morning . I was not taking Jayla home . So I took her to my house . She was sleep on her way to the house. She got out the car and went inside. I gave her a long t-shirt so she can sleep in.
She got in the bed and I seen her Orange Lace panties . 😍 Oh Lawd I was in heaven. Jayla was perfect. I wanted her so bad . But I knew she was a virgin and I wanted her first time to be special.

I woke up extra early which is around 9:00 , My princess Jayla was still sleep. So I went in the kitchen to make her breakfast. Once I finished the eggs she woke up. I went in the room and brought her the breakfast 😌.

" Omg breakfast for me ? "

" Yes Babe ❤️ "

" Aw. I swear your adorable boo 💕 "

" Thank you . 😘 But ima go out to the store and get you a toothbrush . "

" Aight Babe , don't take to long "

" Okay , don't miss me too much "

" Don't gas your self "

" you want anything else from the store ? "

" Uh. you can get me a orange juice and a Hershey Almond"

" Aight Bae be back in 10 minutes "

I went to the store for my baby I got her whatever she wanted . Then I drove back to the house. When I got back to the house she was in the kitchen washing her dish . I put the stuff down. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Kissed her on her neck . Then she turned around , and as her lips touched mines . I felt a lot of connection .

* SORRY THIS ONE IS SO SHORT *