Chapter 5

Jayla POV

I went and turned the water on . I scrubbed extra long. I got out and did my hygiene. I went to pick out and outfit which consisted of a peachish skin tight dress , that showed all my curves. I put on my Red bottom heels and went to do my hair which was fell all the way down my back 😍. Ima have all eyes on me . Then my bitch Raquelle walked in. She had on a black tight mini skirt and a white tank top with Black wedges.

Man we looked GOOOD . So we walked out the house and My phone rang .

" Heyy Babby "

" Wassap Princess ? "

" Nothing , in the car On my way! To this party . "

" Oh okay "

" Okay I'm driving so ima call you when I'm On my way! Home "

" Okay Love you "

" Love you too "

Well my favorite song Drunk in love came on.

I've been drinking, I've been drinking

I get filthy when that liquor get into me

I've been thinking, I've been thinking

Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby?

I want you, na na

Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby?

I want you, na na

As we pulled up to the party the song was over . Man my bitch Raquelle was fucking BAD ! We walked out the car and all eyes were on us 😍. Even Bitches boyfriends were eyeing us down . I mean who wouldn't. We walked in and Peanut live 215 was on . I pulled Raquelle arm and we went to the dance floor . All eyes was on us while we was twerking . 👏👏 My Gawshh next thing you know I seen my ex Joshua . Boy did I want to punch that dickheaded nigga in his fucking face. We was together for 3 years then on our anniversary I found out he got 2 kids ! Wtf ?? Anyway I was dancing then felt someone come behind me . I turned around and punched that nigga in his face . Joshua should know better . I don't fuck with him.

Raquelle POV

I seen My twin boyfriend and he was looking mighty Goood 😍. But she has him i ain't gon do that to her 👌. But I was out of town for like 1 year and 4 months . I had to make a good entrance when I went to see my bitch Jayla. Then a few hours later we went out to a party. We looked bad 💦. We walked into that party and all eyes were on us 👀👀. Next thing you know I feel Jayla grabbing on my arm . We was killing these hoes .
Then I see Jayla Punch some boy in his face . 👊 This boy was f-cking crazy touching my blood sister ! I snuffed him in the face and started to stomp him out ! Trust and believe me if you hit a girl ! I'ma straight deck yo shit ! 😂 niggas these days.
These niggass must not know not to fuck with us. We'll after that we left the party. Damn son I having so much fun. But we made our way to Jaylas house , I went and changed my clothes and layed in the guest room . Since Jaylas boyfriend Rayquan was there. I woke up to Jayla cooking breakfast. We all sat at the table to eat.