Years later

Jayla POV

So after going after Rihanna , I changed my ways . I have a beautiful 3 year old baby who is turning 4 todayy !!! TURN UP TURN UP !

Justice is my everything so you know her party is going to be litt ! Idc my baby outfit is popping !

" Mommy Bath time ! " Justice said

" Yes go in the tub princess I have to call daddy "

I walked out the bathroom to call my husband .

" Hay Babbby " He said

" What time you getting out of work ?"

" In 15 minutes " He said

" Okay when you get off of work go pick up JuJu tiara "

" Ight babe love you gotta go "

CLICK !

I walk in the bathroom to see my daughter soaping up 😂.

" Mommy All done ! " She said

I picked her up and took her in her room .

" Baby lotion your body "

She picked up the lotion and put it on . I went in my room and got her outfit which was a red Burberry shirt , her true religion jeans and her customized tims .

" Mommy birthday outfit " she said

" yes baby put it on "

She put on her outfit and I went in the room and got the curling iron . I curled her hair and by the time I was done Rayquan came home with her Tiara .

" Juju !!! ??? Ohhhh Birthdaaay Girrl ! daddy has a present for you ! " Rayquan said

She ran to him and jumped on him.

" Pwesent ? " She said

He gave her a tiara and she was soooo happy !

Rayquan POV

Well I had to treat my first ad last baby to something special , I went out and bought her a red diamond tiara to match her red Burberry shirt that says BABYJUJU on the back . Yes I know my baby is fly as hell.
Ofcourse she fly LOL but her party is in 4 hours so we gotta do what we gotta do . The limo is coming in 3 1/2 hours . We most deff turning up tonight.

RING RING RING RING RING ! I looked at my phone and it said

Babysister Rita 😘🔥👌🙌

" Yo lilsiss ? "

" Bro me and quelle coming over to shower and shit "

" Ight just buzz me when you ready "

CLICK !
" BABEE QUELLE AND RITA COMING TO SHOWER AND WE HAVE 2 HOURS TIL THE LIMO COMES ! "

She was in the shower so I don't think she heard me but it's okay !

Sorry it's so short I'm really busy with school and stuff but this break Ima do more chapters ! LOVE YOU GUYS

VOTE AND COMMENT