ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶

Start from the beginning

Me and Zari have been at this mall for forever and not gonna lie my feet hurt, but it's all good. I did end up getting the Jordan's I wanted and a few other things which Zari insisted that he'd pay for. He so sweeeeeeet. I did kind of feel bad cause the stuff he paid for for me was like almost like two hundred so I took him to zumiez and bought him a couple of hoodies.

"You know you didn't have to buy me these right?" He turned to me.

"I know but you bought me some stuff, and I wanted to return the favor." I smiled then leaned over and kissed him on his cheek.

His face lit up. He leaned down and kissed me on mine.

"I wanted to return the favor." He mimicked my voice.

"Yeah whatever." I said continuing to walk around the store.

I guess I didn't really realize how far I walked away from him. Cause he walked over to me pulling me arm dragging me to a corner of the store.

"Ka-saaiiiiiiiiiiii come here." He dragged my over to these blue and white playboy hoodies. "We should get something that matches." He said getting behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me towards him.

Not going to lie this felt amazing. I leaned my head back against his chest and inhaled his smell. I knew exactly what he was wearing: polo red, and I was loving every moment of it. This was really it.

"Yo, lil daddy come back to earth." He said moving from beside me.

"Yeah I'm alright it's just you-wait whatchu call me?" I turned to him as he tried to look for our sizes in the hoodies.

"Lil daddy, I like it better than lil papi. It flows better and it just sounds better." He wrapped his arms around my wait again.

"Hmmm I guess you're right. I think I like it a lil better too." I responded.
Great now the writer finna have to fuck around and change the title of the book.

He grabbed our hoodies and walked to the front to pay for them when I looked over to the side and saw some blue and white high top vans that would go perfect with the hoodies we...I guess he picked out.

"Boo look at the shoessssss, they'd go perfect with the hoodies." I turned his face to look at the shoes that were all the way near the entrance.

"Go got the shoes lil baby." He laughed then pulled out his card.

After getting the shoes and all the other stuff we bought we finally left zumiez. We then went into H&M to get some black ripped jeans and a basic all white T-shirt. So basically we had a whole matching outfit. It was cute.

Azari has his arm wrapped me as we walked towards the mall exit. Even though I was still walking and he had his arm around me, I was kind of falling behind cause I tired as fuck.

"Babyboy you tired?"

"Mmhmmm." I was too tired to actually respond.

"Want me to carry you out to the car?" He asked.

I guess since I didn't respond fast enough he took that as a yes, next thing I knew I was being lifted up bridal style.

Zari may not look the part, but he is definitely strong cause I have absolutely no idea how he carried me and 8 damn bags of clothes and shoes.

When we got to the car he put me down and opened my door for me as I flipped my tired ass in. After a minute Zari got in.

"Lil baby, you hungry?"

As soon as he asked me that I shot up, and every single sleepy bone in my body vanished.

I nodded my head yes.

"Whatchu want...? Like are we finna dine in somewhere or you just wanna get a couple burgers and chill in the car?" He asked placing his hand on my inner thigh.

"First off I don't eat burgers, unless under certain circumstances. But that little grab something quick and chill in the car thing doesn't sound too bad." I answered, then placed my hand on top his that was gripping my thigh.

"So you said you don't fuck with burgers, you look boujie so fish is out the window...so lemme guess you a chicken person.?"

That's crazy because that's exactly what I am. Wings, nuggets, strips, shit like that I could eat all day.

"Yeah actually...how did you know that?" I inquired curiously.

"I can read people." He responded plainly. "But I know exactly the place to take you." He cheesed

After driving for around 10 minutes holding hands the entire time I might add, we finally pulled up to a place called "Papa's Chicken Shack". It was a decent size little establishment not huge, but not a hut in the middle of nowhere.

Azari hopped out of the car and ran inside. I don't know how he was going to get food for someone without asking them what said person wanted, but I guess if he wanted me to go in he would have said something to me. So I just ignored it.

So while he was inside I just sat there switching in between different apps on my phone. After like seven minutes of doing that I got bored, out of nowhere I heard buzzing and thought I was losing it because it sounded like a phone ringing but my phone was in my hand.

Then suddenly it stopped. Then started again. Then stopped once more, then three more short buzzes came after that. This time I know I wasn't crazy so I started looking around and I found Zari's phone with three missed calls and four unread messages from someone named 'Esco'.

Of course I wasn't just gonna go through his phone so I just sat it back down, and would tell Zari it was ringing when he came back to the car.

Just like that he walked out with a bag and two drink cups in his hand.

He got in and handed me a cup then a box of food. Whatever was in this box smelled amazing. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could say anything he stopped me.

"My bad I took so long, but I got you 12 piece honey gold wings with fries and a sprite...OH!, and a brownie."

Aww the key to my heart. Food.

"Thankyou Zari boo." I kissed him on his cheek. "Oh by the way somebody named Esco called you like four times." I handed him his phone from the center console.

"Shit." He cursed under his breath.
"Fuck lil baby we gotta cut this short, that was my boss they need me for work." He said sounding disappointed.

"Oh damn it's okay I know how it is." I said when in reality I don't. I've never really worked a day in my life, I haven't even really needed to. My parents provided everything for me.

"I'm sorry lil baby, imma gone and take you home ight." He responded.

I nodded in agreement.

Sometime later we pulled back into my parking lot. I really wanted to spend a little more time with him, but folks gotta secure their bag and I respect that.

He got out and walked around my side to open my door, he even grabbed my food for me. We walked up to my porch and started to say our goodbyes.

"I really wasn't tryna end our night this early but duty calls."

"For real it's ok Zari. It does kind of suck but it's ok." I said as I snaked my arms around his neck.

"Yeah if you say so." He responded as he bent down and kissed me. Not on the cheek but on my lips, and it was amazing. I kissed back and started to deepen the kiss.

After a second he pulled away and left one last peck on my lips.

"Ight lil baby see you later." He said as he left one last kiss on my cheek, passed me my food and all my bags then walked back to his car.

I finally walked inside the house then heard him pull off. Today was a really good day, I really think I like him.

A/N BITCH IVE BEEN WRITING THIS LONG ASS CHAPTER FOR 4 DAYS. I love being depressed and a procrastinator.

1940 words