t w e n t y f o u r

Começar do início

"Harry, I'm gonna take a shower!" I don't hear a reply so I start undressing and turning on the water. Once the water is warm I step in, I feel my muscles relaxing under the warm water making me sigh. I just got done shaving when I hear the door close.

"Harry?" I question but get no answer, I tense when I hear some shuffling, still not sure if it's Harry. I slowly turn around and am greeted with a naked Harry. I jump and scream a little bit, hitting his chest in the process.

"Harry! You can't do that." He brings his arms around my waist and pulls me in chuckling. I can feel the vibrations of his chuckle on my body making me laugh a little bit. We stand there for a second then he starts kissing my shoulder. He leaves wet kisses on my neck leading up to my jaw. Once he's at my jaw he starts kissing me and sucking here and there, his lips finally touch mine and they smash together with passion and love. I moan when I feel him massage my left breast, he continues his actions and his hand creeps it's way downwards. I tense a little bit and he notices. He brings both of his hands onto my cheeks making me open my eyes and look up at him.

"It's just me love." I nod and give him a small smile before kissing him reassuringly. Then I speed up the kiss and bring his hand back to my hip. His hand trails it's way downwards touching my wet folds, I moan and he teases my entrance with a finger. I kiss him a little roughly before he slips it in. I moan and his lips travel down to my collarbones leaving bruises. He goes to my right breast and starts sucking on it, leaving more marks. I moan again and he speeds his finger up, adding another.

"Harry-" I clench around his fingers at the new feeling and he groans. He switches to my left breast, continuing his actions. He takes his thumb and rubs my clit while his fingers circle around a little. I moan loudly and feel my legs turn into jelly. I can feel the fire in the pit of my stomach and I know I am getting close.

"Fuck, baby." Harry continues his actions, speeding up and slowing down, hitting all the right places. I moan loudly before my high comes, his actions carrying on. I ride out my high and after I lean against his chest a panting mess. He chuckles and turns the water up a little since it has gotten a little cold.

I lean against his chest as he grabs the shampoo and starts rubbing it in my hair. I take my head off his chest and smile at him, I close my eyes as he continues his movements. He washes my hair out and then I wash my body. I lean back into his chest and he kisses the top of my wet head. We get out and he wraps a towel around me, then wraps a towel around himself.

"I really love you, you know." He tells me making my heart flutter and butterflies erupt in my chest.

"And I really love you." He smiles before walking over to me and kissing me swiftly before walking out of the bathroom. We go into the closet and I open his boxer drawers before getting a pair out for me. I grab one of his shirts and slip the articles on. He looks over at me and smiles.

"You know you have your own clothes. But I really love when you wear mine." I laugh and blush a little bit watching him pull on some Clavins. We walk out into the bedroom and climb under the covers. We turn so we are facing each other and I scoot closer so I can lay my head on his chest. Once I do so he wraps an arm around me,making me smile.

"I'm so happy you are living with me now Rose." He whispers and I turn to look up at him.

"I am too, handsome." He smiles and kisses my forehead. We start talking then the conversation gets into business and he informs me he has an upcoming trip, even though I knew that because I am his assistant, and he tells me how long he will be gone making me nervous. He noticed my tense frame and pulls me tighter into his chest.