Sokka x Reader

You were in your room until Sokka went to you. "Sokka wha-" before you spoke. Sokka gave you a letter and ran outside. You looked down and unwrapped it.

You smiled softly at the letter. You then felt happy on what he said. You hugged the letter and ran outside to meet with Sokka.

You were playing with snow and threw fit balls towards Sokka. You giggled. Sokka then rounded up a huge snow ball but dropped it when black snow fell down.

Your eyes widen. You ran to check on your mother. But she wasn't there. You turned around to see a fire nation solider. You were trembling like a helpless defenseless little child.

Then it all crashed down when everything went black. You slowly fell to the ground. With a crumbled note in your hand.

Dear Y/N

I kinda have a crush on you. I just wanted to confess. It's ok if you didn't feel the same way... do you like me?

-Sokka

_______________

"I'm sorry for what happened." Said Aang trying to comfort Sokka. "It's ok..." Said Sokka as he looked up in the sky.

"I wish I could've been there for her." Said Sokka with tears dripping down his face. "But you couldnt. You would've died. Katara needed you. Everyone else in the village needed you." Said Aang.

Katara was asleep on the Bison. Sokka looked back at her and smiled softly. "Yeah. Your right." Said Sokka. He lay down as Aang sat down riding the Bision into the night sky.

_____________

Well that was kinda sad.