Aang x Avatar reader

The world is divided into four nations -- the Water Tribe, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation and and the Air Nomads -- each represented by a natural element for which the nation is named. Benders have the ability to control and manipulate the element from their nation. Only the Avatar is the master of all four elements. The ruthless Fire Nation wants to conquer the world but the only bender who has enough power, the Avatar, has disappeared ... until now. His tribe soon discovers that Aang is the long-lost Avatar. But did you ever know? that a second Avatar was born? That's right her name is Y/N. The tale begins here. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

You woke up with your head throbbing. What happened? What are you here? That's the first thing is now you remember. You just stayed laying down thinking about what happened.

You and Aang had to be sent away to the other temple to start you and his avatar training. But he ran away. You also did. You woke up breathing. "Are you ok?" A girl asked.

"Katara i don't know. What if she's from the fire nation..." Said a boy suspiciously. "Sokka! She's dressed like Aang of course not!" said Katara glaring as she guided her hand. "Where am i? Where's Aang?" You asked. "Y/N! I'M GLAD YOUR OKAY!" A voice shouted. He bear hugged you. 

He was on top of you. You both blushed. He got off. "S-Sorry..." You shook your head. "It's ok." You smiled. 

You looked down and saw you were on Appa.  "These are my friends, Katara, and Sokka." Said Aang. You smiled softly at Aang's new friends. "This is Y/N. My friend..." Said Aang looking away as he blushed. "Hey, I'm Sokka. Wanna hang out lat-

Aang blew a wind of Air making Sokka's hair messy. You chuckled laughing. "Where are we going anyways?" You asked. "To kangaroo island!" Said Aang. Sokka and Katara began talking. You sat next to Aang and lean on his shoulder. This made him blush really hard.

He ignored it and kept riding. Sokka and Katara oblivious thought it was just friendship stuff. You had a small crush on Aang. It was more then that.