Aang x Reader: Reunited

You woke up. You were stuck in the western air temple for to long.

'Where's Aang?' You thought. You used the air and jumped to land on the hard ground. "How many years was I out?" You asked yourself.

You ran and saw two people that looked like to be from the southern water tribe. "Sokka and Katara! Come over here!"

You sneaked and saw Aang. He's alive! And he's the avatar to.

They kept talking and moved on. You followed them and saw a skeleton with a monk robe.

It was Tenzin Gyazto (Sorry if I spelled his name wrong)

Your eyes widen.

"NONONONO! WHY!" Aang shouted bending onto his knees. "Aang its ok.." Said Katara. Aang glared at her with tears.

"NO ITS NOT! THAT FIRE NATION... he's dead." His eyes glow blue. What is going on. Everything kept spinning.

He was floating in the air with blue eyes. He awoken the avatar state. For what you knew from your Monk teacher.

You softly walked over to him. Sokka and Katara noticed you and their eyes widen. "Another airbender?" Said Katara.

You slowly grabbed Aangs hand. He looked at you glaring.

"Hey...Hey it's ok. I know how hard it is. You know to. It's going to be ok." You assured. Aang slowly float down and kept clutching onto you.

He kept sobbing. Poor thing. You slowly created a air bubble surrounding you and Aang.

"It's ok. Shhhh... everything is fine. I'm here." You hugged him. Your eyes surrounded with tears.

"And I won't let you go."

You and Aang were in that position for so long.

"Never."