Aang x Reader: The balance or me?

Aang always talked about the balance and what he should do when he faces the fire lord. You always told him you trained hard. But he didn't want to rest.

"Aang... you barely talked to me because of all this. I know your busy because Zuko is training you but... I think you need to rest." You said.

"NO! You don't know the position I'm in! I have to restore balance to the world! If I fail then there won't be a world to save!" Aang snapped.

"So! What about me! You never were there in the hardest time just because of your missions!" You shouted.

"BECAUSE I WAS WITH KATARA AND SOKKA AND TOPH TRAVELING BECAUSE WE APPARANTLY GET CHASED BY THE FIRE NATION ARMY!" Aang shouted.

"..." you looked away. "I'm just confused." You said. You hold your arm gently. "I-I'm sorry I didn't-

You walked away from Aang and into the eastern air temple.

"What's her problem?" Toph asked. "Shhh! She's been through hard things right now." Said Katara.

"And He loves Katara anyway so what's the point " you mumbled. You walked away sitting on the balcony.

You looked at the night sky. It was full of stars. You always wonder what that friendship even meant to Aang.

Seems like you'll never know.

____________
Part 2 is coming soon