Sokka x Reader: Sarcasticness

You kept wandering around. Then you bumped into a boy then you assumed was from the water tribe.

"Oh hey! Watch where your going." You snapped. "How about you!" Said Sokka.

"Sure..." you said sarcastically. Sokka smirked. "Oh it's on!" You also smirked.

"Uh whats going on-

Katara covered Aang's ears. "Hey!" Said Aang. "Sorry but you can't hear this." Said Katara not wanting Aang to lose his bit of innocence.

"Hey, Maybe it'd be good if we can go out Yeah? Hah! No. Your just a idiotic boy." You shot back. "Oh sure I am... saying who wears beautiful clothes in all." Said Sokka.

"EXCUSE ME!" You shouted. "Ok calm down!" Said Katara. "What's going on?" Aang asked. "Nothing." Said Katara.

"YOU ARE SUCH A WEAK GIRL!" Sokka shot back. Katara was about to explode at that comment. "SAYS THE BOY WHO BUMPED INTO ME!" You snarled.

"Oh sure. I'm a beautiful girl that wears fancy clothes and mustaches and grows a beard and is an avatar with tattoos on myself!" Sokka said doing his funny impersonation.

Katara bursted our laughing. Aangs eye was twitching on the "avatar with tattoos on myself part"

"Yeah So is Katara your girlfriend?" You said wiggling your eyes.

"NO WERE RELATED!" Said Sokka and Katara. The four of you all laughed.

"That was funny." You said. "I know. Hey wanna do that again sometime?" Sokka asked.

"Alright see you next time." You said walking away. Sokka eyes turned into hearts.

Aang slapped him. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Aang turned around and then looked innocent.