Sokka x Non-Bending Reader

You were in the Avatar Team. But you didn't have any bending abilities. You didn't felt insecure about yourself. You learnt sword fighting. Also an expert on Chi Blocking. "Hey? are you ok? you didn't eat dinner today." Said Sokka as he sat down.

"I'm fine. I'm just feeling tired." You mumbled. You stayed up all night due to Aang's Nightmares. (Ahem... Nightmares and Daydreams) Aang got worried that in his dream. You ended up tripping and lost your sword, and you didn't Chi block in time. You chuckled at what happened yesterday.

You and Sokka were getting ready in the Invasion. It felt really scary. But at the same time. You and them were gonna make history. "Oh... before you leave." Sokka pressed your hand against your cheek and kissed your lips.

You slowly melted into the kiss. "Just in case if i don't make it back. I love you." Said Sokka. You nodded. You and Sokka hug each other as you both played your parts in the invasion.

BONUS

You kept fighting until someone grabbed you from behind. You couldn't Chi Block. But you felt something hard in your back. You soon realized you got stabbed in the back. You smiled softly as you accepted in defeat and fell to the ground limp.

'I love you Sokka...' You thought. Your eyes slowly closed into darkness. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok i had another thing in mind, So if you want me to make an Alternate ending to this oneshot, You can request it.