Chapter-5

Hey guys, it's me again. Nice to see you all with another update. Also I wanted to thank all the people who have commented on my previous chapters. You all are the reason for the continuation of this story. Also I want to thank salguez for helping me out with the picture for Sarah. That's right. I have uploaded a pic for you guys to help with how she looks. Soon I'll be posting Benny's in the later chapter. So I'll leave you guys to read the chapter.

Previously on Dream of Sarah Jones

When I got put of the car and turned, I was startled by the dark silhouette near the gate. On seeing me, it moved towards me. When I was able to see the face with the light in the garage I was surprised. That's an understatement...... Benny??

---------------------------------
(I'm narrating)
(I'm thinking)
(Flashbacks)

“Ben- Mr. smith what are you doing here? When did you come here? How long have you been here?”. Wait That's the same question.

“I came to see a friend in this neighborhood, then I remembered that you stay here so I thought I’ll see you. I came at 7 here, I saw no one was here so I just waited for you to come.”

“why didn’t you call me? I’m pretty sure the card has my phone number too.”

“I tried, you didn’t pick it.”

“what of course I would know” saying so I took my phone to check. Indeed, there was 10 missed calls from an unknown number, since my phone was in silent mode I didn’t hear it. Oops

“I’m sorry, my phone is usually on silent. You must be cold and hungry.  Come on in”

“it’s alright, I should have left after a while, but my friend dropped me, and my phone also died so there was no way of calling a cab. Sorry for barging in like this. I can see that you had a busy day.”

“yeah, I’m sorry that you had to wait for so long. And I’m sure that you are hungry. Give me few minutes, I'll fix something for you.”

As we were talking I invited him inside the house; he looked amazed by the interior designs of the house.

“You have a nice house.”

“Thanks. It’s one of my colleague’s house. She is settled in overseas, so she let me stay here. You want to see the other rooms?”

“maybe next time.” He said with a smile. Next time?

“Can I have some water?”

“Oh, I’m sorry, where are my manners?  just a minute”

I rushed to the kitchen, all the way thinking of why he was here in the first place. When I came back I saw him standing near the shelves looking at a rainbow-colored band in one of the shelves. How did I forget it was there? I thought I kept it in my room. As I looked at the band, it made me to remember that day.

 As I looked at the band, it made me to remember that day