Chapter-6

Hey guys, it's so nice to meet you all after a long time. And I'm sorry for that. I had a lot going on that I didn't even come here for sometime. But I thank you all for being patient with me. So as you have the picture, this is how Benjamin looks like. And I want to thank @salguez for helping me out with the picture. So I'll let you to carry on with the story. And this chapter is based on Benjamin's point of view. As usual your comments are appreciated. If there is any mistakes also please let me know. And I apologise for any mistakes as well.

Previously on Dream of Sarah Jones

I climbed up the stairs and entered the room. Luckily, I didn’t have to wake up early tomorrow. Still I set up the alarm and climbed on to my bed. So much for a boring night.  As soon as my head hit the pillow I felt myself going into a dreamless sleep.

---------------------------------
(I'm narrating)
(I'm thinking)
(Flashbacks)

I saw her going into her room. I stayed downstairs as I wasn’t feeling sleepy. I laid on the couch to think about everything that has happened in two days since I met her again. it’s been 6 years…. that’s how long I haven’t seen or heard from sally. Its kind of a surprise considering her loud, cheerful and out-going person she is…. or she was. I still remember the last time I saw her before she went back for her studies. It was on her 18th birthday.

“Sal, come on hurry up. Everyone is waiting for us. For someone who doesn’t like to make others wait for you, your taking so long to get ready”

“I’m coming, sheesh… for someone who actually makes others to wait for him, you sure came early.” She screamed from inside. Then I heard footsteps from the stairs.

“I’m here”

“finally, what took you-“. I stopped in mid-sentence when I saw her.

There she was standing wearing a knee-length blue with white dots sleeveless sundress, her brown hair left open which fell below her shoulders. She was wearing white ankle strap sandals. All she had was a light brown hat and her small long black bag which hung on her side. She had very little makeup on her face which almost looked like she didn’t have any. When did she become so beautiful?

what? Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something wrong in my face? Is it the dress? Should I change it?”

“no, don’t.”

“then what? Why are you looking like me like that?”

“you look….beautiful”

“oh…. Thanks”. I saw a tint of pink on her cheeks. Adorable…. Wait what.

“so, are we going or not?”

“ya…lets go.”

She got into my dad’s car to go to the beach. We decided to go to the beach with some of our friends, and then stay there till the evening and come back. What she didn’t know is that we have prepared a small party for her. Before starting the car, I sent a group message saying we were on the way.

The whole time I was driving I couldn’t help but keep looking at her. She was sitting beside me looking out the window. Since the window was down the air was making her hair fly making her look even more beautiful. How did I miss this? And I was her friend for 8 years. I could tell that she was nervous coz she was tapping her fingers on her bag. But why is she nervous now?