VI

He spoke before me
"Missed me?"

" A L L  I  K N O W  I S  A  S I M P L E   N A M E A N D  E V E R Y T H I N G  H A S  C H A N G E D"

A N D  E V E R Y T H I N G  H A S 
C H A N G E D"

In response, I rolled my eyes and said
"You wish." Before turning my attention back to the teacher for further information on the project.
However, My eyes were focused on the teacher, my mind was not. I could feel his gaze on me, I could smell the rich, thick cologne that he had on. No question a cologne designed especially for him. I shut my eyes for a brief moment, and once I opened them, I could see from the corner of my eye, a victorious smirk on his face.

After the teacher explained what we had to do, I turned to him
"Alright Alexander, I was thinking we -"
"Alex."
"Alex, I was thinking -"
"I already have an idea."
Annoyed, I gestured him to continue
"I'll tell you next class" just as he said that the bell rang and he picked up his bag and left.

He is really getting on my nerves. Who does he think he is? Alexander hunt, billionaire. I rolled my eyes at my own response. Just because he practically is king at this school, he thinks he can do everything he wants. I sat at my desk, oblivious to the fact that everybody already left. I let out a sigh before heading out myself, only to run into a girl with dark hair. Her eyes widened as she seemed to realize who I was. I smiled faintly and offered a hand to help her up, however, she pushed my hand away
"I-I'm a C, you don't wanna be seen with me."
Right. The school's social food chain. 
"And what if I do?"
"Um, just dont, trust me."
I sighed and asked
"What's your name"
"Sarah" she muttered, eyes trained on my Gucci boots
"Well Sarah, nice meeting you."
After the encounter, I think I met a new friend? We talked a little more after that as we walked together to the cafeteria before going to our respective table.

At the middle of the grand cafeteria, the four golden boys sat there, chatting quietly amongst themselves. I was about to look away when a familiar green pair of eyes caught mine. He looked at me for a brief second before looking away, back to his tray of food in front of him. I shook my head and turned back to my table.
Charlotte, who sat beside me raised an eyebrow
"What was that?"
"What was what?"
"That- the look between you two. Is there something between you and Alexander? If there is you have to tell me."
"Me and him? No." I waved my hand as if I was dismissing the idea physically. "Alex and I are just partners in English."
Her eyebrows raised even higher
"Alex? You realize only the other three call him that, anybody else who called him that were - let's just say punished." She had a frown, and her eyes were concentrated as if thinking back. However, soon that frown was replaced as a smile formed on her face as she let out a tiny excited squeal. I rolled my eyes, but my feelings betrayed me as a stupid grin stretched out on my face.

If it was true - whatever Charlotte said -what did it mean for me?