‣ ghiaccio

9. "You're cute, you know that, right?" 

lil' headcanon thingy wanna try something new ;p

--

"You're cute, you know that, right?"

- Ghiaccio loves it when you compliment him, but hates it if it's something cheesy. For example, you compliment him on how his stand is "so cool" and "invincible", which is partly true, and he would approve of that. But he hates it when you say cheesy stuff like "you're so sweet" and "i love you", when he hears any of those, he will burst and have the appearance of a tomato and get mad at you, shouting at you at how he isn't sweet and threatens you with the great powers of his stand. When you say a genuine "i love you" though, a bomb of butterflies fill his stomach as he gets all red, he glares at you for a bit and either mumbles out a "shut up!" or if you're lucky enough, you'll get an "i love you" back, but it'll be so inaudible you can't help but ask again, and then he'll get angry and yell at you for not 'listening well'.

- Sometimes, he can get affectionate too. He's usually touch-starved after a day of working hard. Whenever he comes home, his hair looks messed up, meaning curlier than before. On rare days, you fall asleep on the couch when you get home from your job, not showering before doing anything. Ghiaccio would usually get home 2-4 hours after and find you dead asleep on the couch, he then becomes a gentleman and would bridal-style carry you to your shared room. And sometimes, you would even wake up to him giving you a forehead kiss. Another way he can shows affection is when you smile at him, easy, huh? You just have to flash him an encouraging smile and he'll look at you with blush forming on his cheeks and give you a quick, yet meaningful peck. You usually do this when you feel bubbly and when he's practising on how to use his stand.

- One morning you spot him in the queue of a cafe shop you always go to during lunch breaks, it was unexpected for you to both bump into each other while at work, but you thought it was still worth saying hi. His colleagues didn't seem to be there anyway. He was at the end of the line and you stepped behind him, tapping his shoulder. "What do you wan-" he then was cut off by you kissing him, grabbing a bit of attention from the cashier. He became really flustered, and froze, the man in front of him had moved forward and he was next to order. "Move forward, Ghiaccio. The line's getting longer."

- When it's his turn to order, he can barely talk due to the surprise kiss you gave him. "Sir?" The barista would start, you told her that you'll take his order and she nodded. "(Y/N)! Why would you do that?!" he would whisper-yell at you, you shrugged and smiled. "Because I love you, that's why." you would answer back, making him let out a "tch" to your cheesy remark. Shortly after receiving your orders, you would both take a seat, of course. He was sitting in front of you, sipping on his drink. You would look at him while drinking your beverage, hell, you could call it staring. Your eyes were focused on his face, that jawline? Please. Those eyes that seem to soften 5 minutes after a heated argument? Those kissable, soft, plump pair of lips? Those thick, red glasses you would wear when he allowed you to. You finally stop, close your eyes, and sit up straight. This caught Ghiaccio's attention. You looked into his eyes once again and smiled, "You're cute, you know that, right?"