‣ gyro zeppeli, johnny joestar

req by: Oblivious_N00b

prompt: 4. "He yelled yeehaw and i'm not quite sure why."

slightly younger au or something; along the ages of 12-15 (you being the youngest, johnny being middle and gyro being oldest) also i haven't read part 7 YET :')))) im sorry if they're really ooc i tend to stay away from spoilers and reading the wiki is gonna be the death of me 

i hope david pro. goes as far as animating parts 7 and 8 ;(((

--

"Johnny, are those horns?"

You asked, playing around with his so called 'hair-horns'.

"No, it's part of my hair."

"What would happen if you took off your hat, would your horn-hair point out?"

"What kind of bullshit question is that?"

He scoffed, putting his legs in a crossed position which were slightly lifted up and putting both of his elbows on each knee, fiddling with his fingers.

"Why can't you just answer me straight." You pouted.

"Because i'm not straight-"

"Come again?" You asked, slightly pushed back by the answer. You heard it but you didn't want to go further in that subject.

"'Come again' my ass, (Y/N). You're some weird posh kid."

"I'm not rich, asshole."

"Says the one with a chef, butler and maid."

Gyro came running to your direction, he stopped running until he reached both of you.

"Tch, it's not like you don't belong to a semi-rich family - jack-ass." Gyro insulted, making Johnny's face get a little heated. He didn't like his mocking personality at all and often has little to innumerable arguments, but they usually don't have arguments around (Y/N) - only when Johnny gets really provoked is when an argument starts.

"Piss off, Gyro." Johnny dismissed, making Gyro smirk.

"Shut up you crackheads." You say to your dismay, getting annoyed of Gyro's mocking and Johnny's retaliation.

"Okay, princess." Gyro remarked, smirking against once more as Johnny shot a glare at Gyro.

"Johnny, can I braid your hair?"

"What the fuck made you think I would let you do that?-"

"Sorry for asking." You murmured, cutting off Johnny instantly as Gyro looked pissed at how Johnny treated you.

"You're lucky you're (Y/N)."

Your face beamed up, wearing a contagious grin on your face - Gyro smiled, obviously affected by your logic; 'I make people smile when I smile'.

Yawning, you start off by taking off his hat and start braiding his hair, Gyro decided to help you by picking out nearby flowers to put on his braids for a finishing touch. After the first braid, you decided to make two more. So therefore, there's one on each side and one in the middle which makes it look goofy yet cute.

"(Y/N), that fucking hurts - Ow!" He groaned, uncomfortable by the tightening of the hair ties.

"Shut up nerd, you allowed me to do this." You said with confidence, sticking your tongue slightly out while eyes were still focused on the braiding - showing that you were fully concentrated.

"You're gonna be a princess." You commented while snickering, he rolled his eyes as he let you do what you were doing, Gyro game back with white and blue flowers which were small enough to decorate Johnny's hair in.

At this moment, even though Johnny was annoyed, he enjoyed this moment since you were enjoying too. Gyro also enjoyed the presence of you both and grinned, the ends of his lips making a slight curve.

"All done!" 

Johnny sighed heavily, "Finally." he commented. You took out a pocket mirror and let him borrow it, "How's the look?" you asked, slightly giggling along with Gyro.

He looked at himself with the mirror, he instantly glared at the both of you, who were snickering, from the mirror. He was not pleased with his hair, sure - it looked pretty, nice and neat along with the small flowers adding a cute atmosphere to his look - but he also hated it, since he was always used to having his hat on and his 'horn-hair' were still sticking out.

"You're both going to hell."

"Don't take it off, Johnny."

"Shut up asshole, or else i'll expose you."

"No I won't shut up, and you wont expose m-"

"Yesterday, (Y/N). You better listen."

Looking up from the ground and you fixed your eyes on Johnny.

"Yup?"

"You bastar-" Gyro was cut off by Johnny putting his hand over his mouth, making him muffle words.

"Yesterday, as I was saying, He yelled yeehaw and i'm not quite sure why."

You snorted, "That's quite funny. Maybe he's in his cowboy mood."

Johnny pulled back his hand from Gyro's mouth and slightly brushed his palm on his clothes. As for Gyro, he coughed and coughed and coughed and got a hold of his breath after a while. 

"I am not, retard."

You faked an offended gasp, "How dare you call me such a vulgar insult."

After all the snickers and laughing, you ended up napping under a tree as for Gyro and Johnny, Gyro carried you on his back and walked all the way to your house - along with Johnny of course. Johnny resisted at first but ended up giving you a forehead peck on the way - receiving a scolding from Gyro.

"What can I do? She looks so cute."