‣ giorno giovanna

prompt: 49. "Is there something wrong with me?"

(S/N) = stand name

--

7 years ago, you were hit by an arrow on your palm.

The scar remained and you earned an imaginary friend, you named it (S/N). Honestly you didn't know much about it or use it to fight since you met absolutely no one who possessed the same ability as you, you only knew that it had a mind of its own since most of the time it wouldn't listen to what you asked it to do.

Pretty pathetic for you to not know 7 years ago about its abilities, don't you think? Anyways, now that you are 16 you became more mature, such as improving on how you can take care of yourself without the help of your parents or others and pursuing in your studies well.

;

You yawned, not wanting to get out of bed. You were going to pay Giorno a visit today for no reason, you just wanted to see his smile like usual and admire him for it. Possibly showering him in a sea of compliments would do, but nonetheless you couldn't do any of these since you felt tired as hell as your eyelids start to get heavier.

"Maybe 5 more minutes.."

You drifted off to sleep once again, not noticing that instead of 5 minutes it was an hour. Giorno was somewhat concerned so he went to your dorm and knocked on the door, you didn't answer for a straight 7 minutes and he grew impatient. He turned the lock on the doorknob into a really small mint leaf so that he could get in without difficulty.

"(Y/N)?"

He looked at you, still sleeping and snoring lightly. Giorno sighed as he admired your presence, "Too cute to wake up, i'll get her later." He took your alarm clock and set it that it would ring 5 minutes later, he got a piece of paper and wrote a little note; 'I came in and saw you sleeping, meet me by the fountain later. -Giorno" he added a little drawing of a lady bug at the corner of the note and colored it with one of your red pens, you shifted your body to move to the other side of the bed.

Giorno quickly got out of the dorm and turned the lock on the door back to normal, you woke up due to the loud ringing your alarm was making. You decided to get out of bed and give yourself a little stretch, "I bet that wasn't 5 minutes." your stand appeared at the side of the bed and grew curious as it picked up the note on your study table.

(S/N) showed it to you as you slightly giggled at the cute little lady bug drawing at the corner, you put on a grin as you stood back up with little difficulty since you wanted to stay in bed for a bit longer.

"I guess I should get ready," you mumbled under you breath, your voice slightly fading out. You yawned and stood up from your bed and went straight into the bathroom, after taking a bath for a good 8 minutes you changed into comfortable clothing that looked decent enough for going out. You were pretty fast at preparing yourself for a girl honestly, other girls tend to take longer than an hour.

During this you shoved your phone and keys in your pocket, along with the wallet on the left pocket. You always shoved your hands in your pocket just in case someone tries to attempt some sort of theft on you, you ran and went down the stairs beaming with excitement. Good thing that bath made you feel energetic and less tired.

2 minutes passed by and you arrived at the fountain, quickly rushing to the man with supposedly three donuts on his head.

"Sorry for being late and oversleeping, I saw the note and I found the lady bug in it cute."

"Glad you liked it, may I ask a question?"

"Go ahead," you said while fiddling your fingers, quite nervous about the question he was gonna ask. Normally, he didn't ask to ask a question, he'd usually say the question right away.

"Do you know what your stand's ability is?"

You thought for a moment and looked back at your stand, "Nope, no clue." you answered him with confidence. Your stand was behind you, not paying any attention at all.

He sighed, "You're lucky I know, i'll tell you in a bit since it's a bit explosive."

Thoughts swarmed in your mind, confused at what he just said. What did he mean by 'explosive'? Did it cause harm to others? Was it dangerous? Does it kill?

"..Giorno?" you looked up to the slightly taller male who was beside you, sitting down on the rim of the fountain.

"Hm?"

"Is there something wrong with me?"

"Of course not, as long as you don't use it you won't cause any harm to others or yourself."

You let out a sigh of relief, "Thank God." suddenly a glimpse of Gold Experience appeared beside Giorno as it poked (S/N) from behind. (S/N) was surprised and looked back, glaring at Gold Experience.

"Anyways, it turns plants into bombs. If it touches a plant of some sort, it'll turn into a bomb. You can of course manipulate the bomb, either to remove it or make it explode."

"I-I can turn shit into bombs? I mean.. that's kinda bad ass but it seems dangerous."

"Exactly."

Silence.

"G-Giorno?"

He looked at you and let out a small 'Hm?', you shifted your gaze to the side and let whatever you were gonna say out of your mouth.

"May I stay along with you?"

"For what?"

"So that I won't harm anything or anyone in my reach."

"But you do know that you can control it right?"

"Yeah I know that but-"

The moment you ran out of excuses was the moment your face flushed red.

He chuckled slightly, noticing your admiration for him.

"It's fine, don't worry. I'll be here for you."

--

gamers rise up

i might remake this becaus it shit and pick another prompt